Skip to main content
index page

Plaingreen and credit reporting

Submitted by smokey on Thu, 04/24/2014 - 15:54
Credits:
[Donate]

Plaingreen reporting delinquent on my credit report. I disputed it and explained they are an illegal lender but trans union will not take it off my report saying debt is confirmed. Is there anything else i can do? thanks!

When you stopped paying Plain green - what all steps did you take? I have never had them report on my credit once? There may be something that you can still do - tell us what you did and we can go from there?

Submitted by HelpinAZ on Thu, 04/24/2014 - 16:48

HelpinAZ

( Posts: 1870 | Credits: )

Hi, borrowed $1000 and paid 500 so far, and they put it as owing $2000 on my credit report.

Submitted by smokey on Sat, 04/26/2014 - 08:17

smokey

( Posts: 4 | Credits: )

I would remind them of that via email.. I would explain that the only way they are getting any more payments is if they remove the reporting from your credit report. Once you have verified that has been done, then resume payments. -

Submitted by HelpinAZ on Sat, 04/26/2014 - 12:40

HelpinAZ

Hi, i sent them the ach revoke letter posted in the stickys, and was offered a repayment plan which i have started paying but have not yet payed it off.

Submitted by smokey on Fri, 04/25/2014 - 13:28

smokey

( Posts: 4 | Credits: )

How much borrowed originally and how much paid to date?
Remember you are in control of how they get the principal borrowed back, not them ... I would remind them of that via email.. I would explain that the only way they are getting any more payments is if they remove the reporting from your credit report. Once you have verified then resume payments.

Submitted by HelpinAZ on Fri, 04/25/2014 - 15:04

HelpinAZ

file AG,and FTC complaints against plain green.then dispute with the CRA'S.bottomline is since you only owe 500.00 and they are claiming you owe over 2000.00 they won't change the amount,and they are reporting illegaly.file the complaints and dispute letting the CRA'S know you filed these complaints.also i would stop paying according to their plan as this is how they responded.pay what you can when you can.

Submitted by paulmergel on Mon, 04/28/2014 - 08:13

paulmergel

( Posts: 15514 | Credits: )