Skip to main content
index page

CashNetUSA & Cash Central

Submitted by Evil Albatross on Fri, 06/20/2014 - 07:09
Credits:
[Donate]

I live in California, both lenders are legal here in CA.

My question is, has anyone been able to settle with either one for a lump sum payment for less than what is owed?

Cash Central said my account is now with The Law Offices of Daniel Slane, is that a collection agency, does anyone know?

Thanks.

both cashnetusa,and cash central have a habit of selling their debts.so how behind is the cash central loan?also what was the balance before they assigned/sold it to this law office?btw yes if they are collecting on this then they are bound by the FDCPA.

Submitted by paulmergel on Fri, 06/20/2014 - 08:08

paulmergel

( Posts: 15514 | Credits: )

they are a lawbreaking bottomfeeder in ohio.here is the address

LAW OFFICE OF DANIEL SLANE
261 W.JOHNSTOWN RD.
COLUMBUS OH 43230

now wait unitl they call,and they will.when they do demand something in writing as they are a again a bottomfeeder that plays law office.once they refuse and threaten/or lie which they will do send a c&d letter to that address certified mail return receipt.to close cash central sold it,and therefore the FDCPA applies.never pay without something in writing.

Submitted by paulmergel on Fri, 06/20/2014 - 08:14

paulmergel

( Posts: 15514 | Credits: )

have had loans with CashNetUSA and not cash central. Was not able to pay a lump settlement with them so instead I paid 5 installments to cover the entire cost of what was owed. In your case, you can speak with corporate office and find out if lump settlement will be accepted. Good luck

Submitted by bingonut on Fri, 06/20/2014 - 08:15

bingonut

( Posts: 1428 | Credits: )