Skip to main content
index page

Levy Brown and Keller

Submitted by livingonedayatatime on Tue, 07/15/2014 - 19:08
Credits:
[Donate]

Been getting calls nonstop from this place. From three different people and an automated caller too. Anyone have any experience with them. Thinking they are bottom feeders. Will these calls ever stop!?!?

what is the jist of the calls.are they threatening you?what number,or numbers come up on caller id?smells of bottomfeeder,but until i know more i can't say for sure.

Submitted by paulmergel on Wed, 07/16/2014 - 05:48

paulmergel

( Posts: 15514 | Credits: )

anyplace that references your ss# is a scam that needs to be reported asap.btw when i was fiirst starting my battles with the illegal pdl's,and the scum they sell their debt to i got alot of calls and emails just like yours.only the names were different.it's like scumeating bottomfeeders use the same playbook.pathetic if you ask me.

Submitted by paulmergel on Wed, 07/16/2014 - 07:22

paulmergel

i know my county,and have the court clerk's website bookmarked.i know how many characters the case numbers are,and every time the case numbers knucklescrapers give is waaaaay too many.you are right K they throw those and other scary terms out there as they are pathetic.knowledge is power they always say.

Submitted by paulmergel on Mon, 07/21/2014 - 05:36

paulmergel