Share post
member profile picture
Posts: 17
Credits: 0

I was involved in the lawsuit against WS and was sent papers if I wanted a refund for the overage I paid to them. I just received a refund check in the mail but not equivalent to what I paid over. In total the loan I received was for $2,525 and the total amount I paid was $3,301.75. The check they cut me was for 669.04. My question is do I send them the check back and request that the right amount be sent or do I cash it and write on the back of the check under protest?

with all the litigation their d/b/a's are facing i doubt you will get more as western sky stopped giving loans around 13 months ago.being as they are tribal take the 669.04 and cash it at a currency exchange,or wal-mart
hey that is not a small amount you know..

Sub: #1 posted on Sun, 08/24/2014 - 12:29

paulmergel paulmergel
Moderators Cum Industry Expert
(Posts: 15512 | Credits: )

Do you have any contacts at the law firm that handled the case? If not then take the 669.04. Do not cash it at your bank... take it to a wal mart.

Sub: #2 posted on Thu, 10/02/2014 - 22:35

waffles waffles
Moderators Cum Industry Expert
(Posts: 1697 | Credits: )

More information
  • Files must be less than 500 MB.
  • Allowed file types: txt pdf jpg jpeg png.

Page loaded in 0.908 seconds.