Skip to main content
index page

I have 3 Installment Loans

Submitted by angeleyes545 on Wed, 08/27/2014 - 12:44
Credits:
[Donate]

I live in Texas. I have three installment loans.

Speedy Cash $900 paid $1030

Rise Credit online $600 paid two payments of $110

Spotloan online $300 paid nothing yet first payment of $51.00 due 8/31

I have call Speedy Cash local storefront inform them I am no longer able to pay them
and was told a manager would call which the manager has not. I went to the bank and dispute the charge as I had told Speedy Cash I didn't want them taking the money out. I have not yet default on any of the loans, but I can no long afford them please help with what I should do next.

I figure the payment lost but going to do a revoke transaction letter to Speedy Cash and ask for a payment plan. Are the other two lenders illegal?

Submitted by angeleyes545 on Fri, 08/29/2014 - 10:23

angeleyes545

( Posts: 8 | Credits: )

Speedy cash is a legal lender...it going to be hard to dispute the charge since you did not put a stop payment on it IN WRITING with the or thru the bank.

Submitted by SOAPLADY on Thu, 08/28/2014 - 16:00

SOAPLADY

( Posts: 17315 | Credits: )

Speedy Cash is not going to give you your money back. You will want to revoke ACH authorization with them as well, so that they can not tap account. Once bank account is secure.. best way is to close old account and open new one not linked to old - then work out payment arrangement with them.

Rise appears to be legal in Texas - their website shows they are licensed to do business there. Best to contact them before next payment due and revoke ACH authorization - Again, once bank account is secure.. best way is to close old account and open new one not linked to old - then work out payment arrangement with them.

Spot Loan is Tribal - so more that likely unlicensed in your state. You can follow the link in my signature on how to deal with them. You will only owe them the principal borrowed.

Submitted by HelpinAZ on Sat, 08/30/2014 - 06:16

HelpinAZ

( Posts: 1870 | Credits: )