Skip to main content
index page

"Justice Department"?

Submitted by melissilem on Mon, 11/03/2014 - 07:45
Credits:
[Donate]

How do they get away with representing themselves like this?
----------

Don’t disregard this notice and force us to drag you to the federal court house.

My name is John Harris and with "DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE." This is about the law suit against xxxxx holding the social security xxxxxx.

Your case file number is PW193547.

United Cash is pressing charges against your name and social security regarding three serious criminal allegations:

Count (1) Violation of federal banking regulations.
Count (2) Collateral check fraud.
Count (3) Theft by deception.

Now, this means three things for you. If you are under any state probation or payroll I need you to inform your superior or manager what you have done in the past and what would be the consequences once the case has been downloaded and executed in your name.

This is to inform you that the creditors do have all the rights and authorities to inform your employer what you have done in the past and what will be the consequences once the case will be downloaded and executed against your name.

WE HAVE ALL THE RIGHTS RESERVED TO INFORM TO FBI, FTC, YOUR EMPLOYER AND BANK ABOUT FRAUD.

And once you found guilty in the court house then you have to bear the entire cost for this law suit which is $8490.00 which is excluding loan amount, attorney's fees, interest charges and all other prosecution expenses. You have the right to hire an attorney. If you don't have one or if you can't afford then one will be appointed for you, but please make sure you have someone to take you out of jail when the judge hears the case.

If you would like to resolve this matter outside of court house call us back as soon as possible.

Regards,

John Harris

Chief Financial Officer

Department Of Justice

228 Walnut Street

Suite 1190

Harrisburg, PA 17101

Phone: (717) 889-1003

they get away with it because they are in INDIA.believe it or not i got one of those as well verbatim last week.i filed ten FTC complaints with that email attached to each one.that is how they get stopped.the FTC needs an ungodly number of complaints,but they will act as they have with the heathmill group.they were a uk loan group that violated the law left and right,but with enough people filing complaints they were shutdown.so again file the complaints.go to www.ftc.gov to file and attach that piece of filth email.just don't pay it any other mind.

Submitted by paulmergel on Mon, 11/03/2014 - 09:25

paulmergel

( Posts: 15514 | Credits: )

every state prohibits criminal action in regard to pdl's.also the feds have much better things to do like again shutting down boiler rooms in india once enough complaints are received.

Submitted by paulmergel on Mon, 11/03/2014 - 09:28

paulmergel

( Posts: 15514 | Credits: )