Skip to main content
index page

Midwest Fidelity LLC collection agency for Dash of Cash

Submitted by just tired on Thu, 02/19/2015 - 11:56
Credits:
[Donate]

I received a call from a local number, but it was Midwest Fidelity LLC they immediately began talking to me about a PDL I took out from Dash Of Cash long ago. They emailed me the following letter as they were speaking to me. I asked them to mail it to me via USPS and they seemed agitated and asked if I had gotten the email I told them to mail it again. Do I need to be concerned about this? From what I could find Dash of Cash is totally not legal in Ohio.

Midwest Fidelity Services, LLC 103 S Main St. Ottawa, KS 66067 1(800)983-502 7

2/1 9/2015

Dash of Cash
Original Creditor: Dash Of Cash Original Creditor Acct#: XXXX-Z Balance: $650.00

Dear XXXX,

File Number: XXXXX

Our agency has been retained for collections on your account with Dash Of Cash. Previous attempts have been made to resolve this debt voluntarily. As of this date, those attempts have not been successful. Therefore, your original agreement with the above mentioned creditor has been revoked.

Midwest Fidelity Services, LLC will take every necessary effort to recover this debt. We recommend that you take advantage of this opportunity to resolve this balance to prevent further collection activity. Please remit a copy of this letter with your payment to the address listed above.

Note: If payment of the balance has already been made, please notify this office at 800-983-5027 to avoid further communications .

Unless you notify this office within 30 days after receiving this notice that you dispute the validity of this debt or any portion thereof, this office will assume this debt is valid. If you notify this office in writing within 30 days from receiving this notice, this office will: obtain verification of the debt or obtain a copy of a judgment and mail you a copy of such judgment or verification . If you request this office in writing within 30 days after receiving th is notice, this office will provide you with the name and address of the original creditor, if different from the current creditor.

This is an attempt to collect a debt and any information obtained will be used for that purpose.

Midwest fidelity is a bottomfeeder, if they keep messaging you after you send them Paul's message just ignore them.

Submitted by waffles on Wed, 02/25/2015 - 20:54

waffles

( Posts: 1697 | Credits: )

i remember your thread before.dash of cash is offshore,and therefore illegal.so respond this way.

this debt is illegal as the lender dash of cash is not licensed in any state,and governing law means squat.i will not take calls from you,and unless you can come up with something other than threats i will file complaints with the ohio attorney general,and the ftc.

respond that way as also the fact that was an email.please i smell a bottomfeeder that you really don't need to sweat.also two more points.

1)they are in kansas
2)collectors need to have license in ohio to collect.i doubt they do.

so send that response,and keep us posted.

Submitted by paulmergel on Fri, 02/20/2015 - 09:06

paulmergel

( Posts: 15514 | Credits: )