I am in need of any help anyone can give me! I am a single mom of 3 that has gotten in way over my head and don't know what else to do. I am not able to get out of this hole. I kept getting more PDL to pay the others. I want the cycle to stop but don't know what to do. I will set up payments for all of them and intend to pay them all back but I need to figure out how to manage all of them. I am self employed and am paid commission only when I have a sale. Here are the details:
State - Ohio
Store front: (all are due 1x a month)
1. Ace - loan amt 800 but owe 945.47 paid 3 rollovers already & is due 3/23 current
2. Cashland - loan amt 1150 owe 1280.82 I refinanced for past 6 months & is due 3/31 current
3. Checksmart - loan amt 800 still owe 930.20 I have paid 130 and refinanced for past 3 months & is due 3/31 current
4. National - loan amt 600 owe 693.00 refinanced for past 5 months due 3/31 current
5. Check Into Cash - loan amt 744.00 paid 77 owe 670 & is due 3/31 refinanced for past 7 months current
6. Advance America - loan amt 750 owe 833.03 refinanced each month for past 12 months & is due 3/13
7. Always Payday - Loan amt 800 owe 899.30 past due 2 days *this one makes me pay every 2 weeks* refinanced 7 times so far
8. Check N Go store - Installment loan of 384.23 due last day of each month for 4 months. I have paid this 1 time so far. Current
Internet loans (CSO)
1. Check N Go - Loan amt 1300 1620 due on 3/13 - I have emailed them to revoke ACH today and received an email back that they have removed that from my account. They said someone from Collections will be in touch with me the day after my due date. I forgot to add the part about the wages. Do I need to do that if I am self employed? I can resend the email again.
2. Rise - Loan amt 1500 1st payment - 273.81 2nd payment 386.45 still owe 1150.00 (each day the interest is 6.50) I was due on 3/7 for the 386.45 and ACH was returned unpaid. I paid it today by borrowing from a friend. So I am current now. Due again on 3/31
3. CashNetUSA - loan amt was 1800 owe 2210. Was due on 3/2 and was returned unpaid. I was able to set up 5 payments of 442 starting on 3/15. I really didn't want to start it on that date also for that amount but the girl was not nice and demanding and said that is all she could do for me. I might try to call back because I am not going to be able to have that available on 3/15.
I am at a loss and really could use help so I can get this under control and stop paying hundreds out in fees each month.
By signing up a debt counseling session, your provided details (Name, Email ID and Phone No.) will be forwarded to the company advertising on the DebtCC. However, you have no obligation to use their services.
Some creditors and collection agencies refuse to lower the payoff amount, interest rate, and fees owed by the consumer.
Creditors/collection agencies can make collection calls and file lawsuits against the consumers represented by the debt relief companies.
Debt relief services may have a negative impact on the consumer's creditworthiness and his overall debt amount may increase due to the accumulation of extra fees.
The amount which the consumer saves with the use of debt relief services can be regarded as taxable income.