Skip to main content
index page

Helping Some One - Need Input

Submitted by HelpinAZ on Sat, 03/14/2015 - 07:42
Credits:
[Donate]

Been helping a friend locally with two tribal lenders.. they seem to ignore emails & faxes - American Web & Golden Valley - I am having her send them both the ACH revoke and illegal lender letter via CMRRR - but these two are relentless.. I have told her to block their numbers.

Any other suggestions?

She does have them blocked from bank account..

She can block their numbers but they will eventually call on a different number and she will have to block that one too. PDLs are illegal in AZ and they are blocked from her account so all she can do at this point is ignore them until they give up. A CC note to the Attorney Generals office on the certified letter may bring better results. Legally there is nothing they can do to her. If they continue to harrass her she can get a lawyer and sue under state and federal laws.(FDCPA). I sued several of them and won every case.It does not cost anything.

Submitted by Frogpatch on Sun, 03/15/2015 - 06:19

Frogpatch

( Posts: 5381 | Credits: )

Golden valley will send a pif I got one today they were over paid 128 dollars when I asked for a refund they said we consider your account paid in full and you can no longer do business with us. Hey I'm good with that I learned my lesson....

Submitted by cadavev on Thu, 04/02/2015 - 14:21

cadavev

( Posts: 8 | Credits: )