Skip to main content
index page

Best choice 123

Submitted by cadavev on Thu, 04/02/2015 - 10:04
Credits:
[Donate]

Best choice 123 sent the following to me after I sent them what's on this site.
Thank you for your email.

We have noted that you have revoked authorization on your account and will not be submitting further payments to your bank.

Please be advised that this does not relieve your responsibility to repay the loan, and your loan will continue to renew and accrue fees as set forth in the Loan Agreement until repaid in full.

Please be advised, that your loan was made pursuant to BestChoice123.com’s lending license. BestChoice123.com is a brand of Tribal Consumer Ventures, Inc., a wholly-owned tribal corporation of the Guidiville Band of the Pomo Indians, a federally recognized sovereign nation located within the United States of America and is operating within the Tribe’s Reservation.

The laws of the Tribe govern all loan agreements. These terms are clearly located on the website and throughout the loan agreements, including the loan agreement you signed.

BestChoice123.com has no physical presence in the State of California and does not solicit consumers via mail, television, or radio advertisement. We are not subject to its regulatory jurisdiction.

In order to obtain a loan from BestChoice123.com a consumer must log on to the internet and access BestChoice123.com’s website, just as you did. You received documents in conjunction with your loan fully describing how the finance fees are applied and your repayment options, and you agreed to these terms, including the applicability of Tribal (not California) law to the transaction, with electronic signatures in multiple places.

Should you require another copy of your documents, or if you need clarification on points referenced in the documents, please contact us or log onto BestChoice123.com. A careful review of those documents should resolve your concerns regarding the terms applicable to your loan.

If you are concerned with your ability to repay the loan, we are willing to work with you and we try to be as flexible as possible.

Please call us at 800-528-8066 to make payment arrangements. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service and we will do everything we can to assist you.

Kindest regards,
BestChoice123.com Customer Service
800-528-8066

I sent them an email back again stating the fact they were overpaid 550 on a 650 dollars loan. To date I paid 1200. I told them advise when I'll see a refund and when I'll get a pif.

Thanks paulmergel this forum has been a great help just got golden valley to send me a pif as well so far I got plain green and golden valley pif. Still waiting for best choice and spot loan it will happen......I know it will

Submitted by cadavev on Thu, 04/02/2015 - 14:19

cadavev

( Posts: 8 | Credits: )

you know your onions as far as this goes.do not call them.all they will do is lie,and threaten.no tribal loan is legal,and they know it.stick to your guns on this.

Submitted by paulmergel on Thu, 04/02/2015 - 12:49

paulmergel

( Posts: 15514 | Credits: )

BestChoice123

Thank you for your email.

BestChoice123.com strives to assist consumers with their short term cash needs and is concerned that you were disappointed with your most recent experience.

However, as previously indicated, your loan was made pursuant to BestChoice123.com’s lending license. BestChoice123.com is a brand of Tribal Consumer Ventures, Inc., a wholly-owned tribal corporation of the Guidiville Band of the Pomo Indians, a federally recognized sovereign nation located within the United States of America and is operating within the Tribe’s Reservation.

The laws of the Tribe govern all loan agreements. These terms are clearly located on the website and throughout the loan agreements, including the loan agreement you signed.

BestChoice123.com has no physical presence in the State of California and does not solicit consumers via mail, television, or radio advertisement. We are not subject to its regulatory jurisdiction.

In order to obtain a loan from BestChoice123.com a consumer must log on to the internet and access BestChoice123.com’s website, just as you did. You received documents in conjunction with your loan fully describing how the finance fees are applied and your repayment options, and you agreed to these terms, including the applicability of Tribal (not California) law to the transaction, with electronic signatures in multiple places.

Notwithstanding the foregoing, we have agreed to settle the balance owed and have marked your account “closed" as of 04/03/2015. BestChoice123.com is taking this action without legal obligation to do so because of our ongoing commitment to customer satisfaction and for no other reason. We hope that this action on our part will resolve your concerns.

Kindest regards,
BestChoice123.com Customer Service
800-528-8066

Submitted by cadavev on Mon, 04/13/2015 - 15:49

cadavev

( Posts: 8 | Credits: )

good job,but it still rankles me that they act like they are doing you some kind of favor.all of these shitheads who are connected to these loans knows the drill.the next time any of them does anything legal will be the first time.again shitheads.

Submitted by paulmergel on Tue, 04/14/2015 - 15:38

paulmergel

( Posts: 15514 | Credits: )

I had a loan with them. Fought them tooth and nail and finally received letter stating account closed. Glad you were able to get "closed" too. Makes you feel good!

Submitted by bingonut on Tue, 04/14/2015 - 05:37

bingonut

( Posts: 1428 | Credits: )