Skip to main content
index page

Life Saver

Submitted by mxmom on Mon, 04/20/2015 - 09:43
Credits:
[Donate]

I have studied this site and finally decided to take control of my life - I believe this site has been a life savor. I sent a letter to PGL and received a response indicating "At this time we have closed your account from further activity." and also "Pursuant to your request, we have removed your contact numbers from our system and we will make no further ACH debits from your account."

As my sign-on no longer works - can I jump for joy that I am truly done with them?? I had an overpayment of $ 406.24 which I know I will never see, but I will live with that if I am done.....

I have found that PGL reported this account to the credit bureau a few months ago (it was in good standing) - how do I get it removed?

I also have another pdl who will not honor the fact that I over paid them in a previous loan and will not apply that to the current loan. What do I do - they are offering a payment plan but I still owe them nothing (actually due a refund). They are saying the prior loan was made according to the contracted rate. My sign on also does not work anymore -

Submitted by mxmom on Thu, 04/23/2015 - 09:08

mxmom

( Posts: 4 | Credits: )

I have found that PGL reported this account to the credit bureau a few months ago (it was in good standing) - how do I get it removed?

I also have another pdl who will not honor the fact that I over paid them in a previous loan and will not apply that to the current loan. What do I do - they are offering a payment plan but I still owe them nothing (actually due a refund). They are saying the prior loan was made according to the contracted rate. My sign on also does not work anymore -

Submitted by mxmom on Thu, 04/23/2015 - 09:04

mxmom

( Posts: 4 | Credits: )

stick to your guns.you are due a refund,and tell them to shove their payment plan.

Submitted by paulmergel on Mon, 05/04/2015 - 11:22

paulmergel

( Posts: 15514 | Credits: )