Skip to main content
index page

Yellowdale.com Contact Info

Submitted by mrsanthony2 on Fri, 04/16/2010 - 07:10
Credits:
[Donate]

I have been trying to find a physical address to send an ACH revocation letter to Yellowdale.com. I can't find it anywhere! Does anyone have an idea as to where I should send this letter? Help!

Honestly, I don't think it will do you any good because based on what I have read from their website they are only a site which locates payday lenders, I could be wrong but that's what I am thinking. This is all I could find on them but I don't think they are the ones who actually loaned you the money, I think they are the ones who get a cut for referring cutomers to lenders. Just a guess. Anyways:
Administrative Contact:
[URL="http://cqcounter.com/whois/index.php?query=SilentRegister.com"]SilentRegister.com[/URL] Domain Registrar (admin@[URL="http://cqcounter.com/whois/index.php?query=silentregister.net"]silentregister.net[/URL])
+1.2503869291
Fax: +1.2503869291
620 Toronto Street
Victoria, BC V8V1P7
CA

Technical Contact:
[URL="http://cqcounter.com/whois/index.php?query=SilentRegister.com"]SilentRegister.com[/URL]
Richard Lanoszka (support@[URL="http://cqcounter.com/whois/index.php?query=SilentRegister.com"]SilentRegister.com[/URL])
+1.2503869291
Fax: +1.2503869291
620 Toronto Street
Victoria, V8V1P7
CA

Submitted by Shazzers on Fri, 04/16/2010 - 11:35

Shazzers

( Posts: 17344 | Credits: )

I have been dealing with YellowDale.com, too. I would go into their customer service page-- the only way they permit written communication-- type your revokation in there and then print it for your records.

I have asked them for a mailing address and they refused to provide it saying they didn't have to provide it. Then I asked for a fax number and they said "Why?" ... I've already closed my checking account so they can't get any money that way. I suggest you do the same.

Submitted by on Fri, 04/16/2010 - 16:36

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

I 'm having exact same problem. They will not give me an adress and keep racking up extra fees and such. My account says i'm in collections. i know what they are doing is illegal, so much should i really worry about paying it all back. I'd be willing to pay back the principle, but that's it.

Submitted by on Sat, 04/17/2010 - 08:49

They have been taking $76 out of my account every other week! I borrowed 200 abotu 3 months ago and when I called the 877 # on the website- someone just answered "hello". I put a stop payment on the one they just took out at my bank, but I have to to my bank go fill out forms to get this stopped all together. Im worried that its going to go on my credit. What do I do??

Submitted by on Fri, 04/30/2010 - 05:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anonymous
They have been taking $76 out of my account every other week! I borrowed 200 abotu 3 months ago and when I called the 877 # on the website- someone just answered "hello". I put a stop payment on the one they just took out at my bank, but I have to to my bank go fill out forms to get this stopped all together. Im worried that its going to go on my credit. What do I do??

What name appears on your bank statement as the lender who deducted the payment?

Submitted by Shazzers on Fri, 04/30/2010 - 05:53

Shazzers

Quote:

I was having the same issue and then I called. The person that I spoke with said that the 76 dollars was the administrative fee and that ir had nothing to do with the loan amount it self. I told that person that I wanted the whole loan amount (principal) to come out and the last of the fees and then asked if this would stop the payments. They told me "yes" the loan would be paid back and no other fees would come out and I would be done. Keepping my fingers crossed on this one.

Submitted by on Sun, 05/09/2010 - 05:27

You can't even contact them...except thru the internet. I am having the same problem as well....and when you call th customer service, you alsways get a hold and people are too busy. You leave a message and soemone may or maynot call you back. I just want to pay back the princiapal as well. If they try to do something to your credit just write a letter back to the credit agency that you dispute it, because they will have a crazy amount of money listed their.

Submitted by on Tue, 06/22/2010 - 12:08

I have one for them to. They claim they are in Malta. Also if they really had you in collections shouldn't they be harrassing you like all the American companies do. Wanna know why? Because they can't. They can't give an address even though if you request it they are required to by law. Even under malta law. They even have laws that say they cannot charge fees over a certian amount depending on the state that you are in. The are thieves nothing more. Also. I 've been trying to figure out what to do with them because i went into the hospital and they started racking up fees so i closed the account. I mean i was out of work. I even told them.

Submitted by on Wed, 06/30/2010 - 04:58

Ive also gotten a 200 loan from them about 4 months ago and they take 52 dollars out of my check every week. Now I know that I have payed them back over and over and I am tired of them taking money every week from my check. Ive tried to contact them. I think I will have to close my bank account too.

Submitted by on Sat, 07/10/2010 - 12:00

I just inquired about the loan, about 4 months ago and i have been getting calls saying that they are taking me to court because I didn't pay them back. Nothing was deposite into my account and the are saying it's going to cost me $7,000. When I ask them to give the month and day they say they don't have that information. I'm sick of them I don't know what to do.

Submitted by on Sun, 07/18/2010 - 06:31

Quote:

I just inquired about the loan, about 4 months ago and i have been getting calls saying that they are taking me to court because I didn't pay them back. Nothing was deposite into my account and the are saying it's going to cost me $7,000. When I ask them to give the month and day they say they don't have that information. I'm sick of them I don't know what to do.

File a complaint against them with the FTC, BBB and your attorney general's office. If I were you, I would change my phone number.

Submitted by Shazzers on Sun, 07/18/2010 - 07:21

Shazzers

Does anyone have Yellowdale's legitimate contact information?
The address posted by Shazzers is the address of their anonymous domain name registrant.
In the same boat, did they give you an address or telephone number in Malta?
Kgaddis22, what was the 877 number on their website? I can't find it.

Submitted by on Tue, 07/20/2010 - 07:49

These people are bad business. A couple of months ago I had to help a young friend who got caught in their trap. As related above, their game is this. You borrow $200. It is a one-week loan, on which you owe $52 interest. They take their $52 from your account and "automatically renew the loan" for another week, which is how they supposedly get around the laws that require them to collect principal in any loan payment. This goes on indefinitely, until you tell them to take the whole $252 (which you perpetually owe them) out of your bank account.

After consulting with the FBI and with the bank's full cooperation, she put stops on the ACH payments at the bank, then closed the account. Note that if you just stop the payment, they will attempt to come back with a smaller amount to try to get around the stop. You have to close the account to stop the bleeding. Unfortunately, they then start into a program of harassment and intimidation with all sorts of people (Indian telemarketers) calling and accusing you of fraud and threatening legal action. If you have to go through this, DON'T BELIEVE THEM! It's all part of the scam. They are just trying to scare people into pouring more money into their greedy pockets.

The FBI agent we talked to apologized that they couldn't really get involved. The amount of money at stake wasn't big enough. But he asked that everyone who has a problem with YellowDale or anybody like them report it at their Internet Crime Complaint website www.ic3.gov. Good luck to all who are fighting with them.

Submitted by on Tue, 07/20/2010 - 16:29

[QUOTE=Anonymous;725371]Does anyone have Yellowdale's legitimate contact information?
The address posted by Shazzers is the address of their anonymous domain name registrant.
In the same boat, did they give you an address or telephone number in Malta?
Kgaddis22, what was the 877 number on their website? I can't find it.[/QUOTE]

It is very unlikely you will find any useful contact information. They are NOT a legitimate business. The Malta claim is probably not worth anything. That's just their excuse as to why they don't have to abide by US finance and racketeering laws. Most of their phone calls come out of New York.

Submitted by on Tue, 07/20/2010 - 16:33

i tried to reason with them i asked if i can do a payment arrangement they said it was ok but i asked if i do the payment arrangement will they stop putting interest on my balance they said they cant do that. i need help what should i do

Submitted by on Tue, 09/21/2010 - 08:56

I have also been harassed by these people. They will call my job and tell me that i am about to go to jail. They sound like they are of indian descent. But the other day he called and was just playing on the phone while i was at work. I was trying to figure out who they were and he would not give me any information. I asked him where were they located and he would not tell me. He also told me to give him our fax number at work so that he could have me fired. I was very very upset. He also told me that he was an officer from central investigation and litigations. I have searched for this place and i cannot find it. He also said that he worked with the fbi. Someone has to do something about these people

Submitted by on Mon, 09/27/2010 - 16:09

I am in the same boat with you all. I got a call from a guy with an Indian accent telling me that I was to appear in court in California on 7/5/10 and that they were suing me. They said that I will go to jail and they will take away my social security benefits. Which I know they cannot do. They have not called me since July 2010. It's a scare tactic and it's against the law the way that they treat people. DONT BUY INTO THEIR CRAP THEY FEED YOU!

Submitted by on Wed, 10/13/2010 - 14:11

I have had a loan with yellowdale.com before. I read the loan agreement before I signed and I fully understood the terms.. People need to read before signing anything! Some people are just so desperate in getting a loan, when all they think about is the money and 4get the terms!!!!!!!!! Then when the company takes their money back, its a problem!!!! But it wasnt a PROBLEM WHEN THEY GAVE THE MONEY!!!!!

Submitted by on Thu, 05/05/2011 - 10:39

I too looked online for a quick loan....what a mistake that was. I had a least 25 companies calling me willing to give me money. I was on the phone with a girl and we got cut off, I was transferred so many times, I had no idea how to get her back. I wanted 2000., but I never even had a chance to find out how much they were offering me. The next day 200. appears in my account from them. I can't get in touch with them to tell them I don't want the 200. The phone number tells you to go online and sign in to my account. But, I can't even find a site where I can sign in....I can't believe they just put 200. in my account like that. No terms on payback nothing. I don't want to pay interest on this money because I can't use 200. and I already have the 2000. from a local lender. Does anyone know how I can get them to get it out of my account. I hate to close my account at my bank. Can u close an account with the bank and then reopen a new one at the same bank under a different account number. How frustrating and stupid of me to do this. What a scam.......Thanks for any help you all may have for me...

Submitted by on Fri, 05/13/2011 - 17:02