Skip to main content
index page

Cashnetusa

Submitted by on Thu, 09/02/2010 - 05:59
Credits:
[Donate]

I can't seem to find anywhere if cashnetusa is legal in Minnesota. I tried looking on the Minnesota dept. of commerce site but I don't see it anywhere. Does anyone know if they are?

So far I can't even reply or chat but received this message below. lol

Quote:

Thank you for your patience. All representatives are currently assisting other customers. If you prefer not to wait, you may also contact customer service at 888.801.9075 or email us at support @ cashnetusa.com

Submitted by Shazzers on Thu, 09/02/2010 - 06:22

Shazzers

( Posts: 17344 | Credits: )

This is a copy of our chat. The license is at the link below, it states they are licensed as a 'small loan lender', I searched the MN 'small loan' data base for their name and could not locate it, I am uncertain as to whether they are current in their licensing since there is no date on this license, I think it may be worth investigating. If it were me, I would contact the Minnesota Department of Commerce at (651) 296-2135 and ask them.

License at their website is below, I can't see any date on this license:
http://www.cashnetusa.com/images/license/mn.jpg
Below is a link for the Small Lender Licensee List:
http://www.commerce.state.mn.us/FSLicensees/sl.html

Quote:

You are now chatting with Epiphany. Epiphany: In order to verify that you are the account holder, can you please provide me with your home phone number and the last four digits of your social security number?
shazzers: I am not a current customer but would like to ask a few questions, may I?
Epiphany: Yes how may I assist you today?
shazzers: Are you licensed in the state of MN as a payday lender? If so, what is your license number because you are not listed as a licensed lender, also, if you aren't, are you registered as a credit service organization perhaps? I can't seem to locate your name as a registered CSO in MN, perhaps you are listed under a different name? Thank you
Epiphany: Thank you for waiting. I'll be with you in just a moment.
shazzers: Thank you
Epiphany: Are you on our website now?
shazzers: Yes mam
Epiphany: Click on rates and terms and then your state the license is located on the page.
shazzers: OK, I will do that as we speak, thank you.
Epiphany: You welcome please advise once you see the license.
shazzers: You have been a tremendous help and I thank you so much for your time!
Epiphany: Is there anything else I can help you with today?
shazzers: No, thank you, have a GREAT day!
Epiphany: Do you need assistance in applying for the loan?
shazzers: No, but I sure appreciate your time!
Epiphany: You are welcome. Thank you for choosing CashNetUSA.
Epiphany:
Epiphany: Thank you for chatting with me.

Submitted by Shazzers on Thu, 09/02/2010 - 06:45

Shazzers

( Posts: 17344 | Credits: )