Share post
Debt Consolidation Forums Payday Loan help forums

How do I reply to this? Help!

member profile picture
Posts: 21
Credits: 0

Green Gate didn't take my ACH revocation email as well as Clear Loans or Great Plains.

Please keep in mind that payments options nor terms of the loan agreement have not changed since your first loan taken out with Green Gate Services on 4/10/2017. Green Gate Services is a properly licensed tribal lending entity wholly owned by the Big Lagoon Rancheria, California, a sovereign nation located within the United State of America, operating within the Tribe’s Reservation and governed by the Tribe’s Regulatory Authority.

As stated in your loan agreement, upon your signature and acceptance of the Loan Agreement, you entered into a Loan Agreement with a Federally Recognized American Indian Tribe and as such, the laws of the state where you reside are not applicable to this loan agreement. Green Gate Services is a legal tribal lending entity offering installment loans to consumers and is not violating tribal or applicable federal laws. Therefore, you are obligated to perform to the terms you agreed to under the loan agreement. Our corporate offices are in fact located in Arcata, CA., specifically 600 F St. Suite 3 #721.

Please refer to the Governing Law and special note portion of your contract for detailed information. Our installment loans are intended to be short-term solutions that would be paid off within a few months. We do strive to ensure that our customers understand that we are an installment loan company and the customer has complete control of all payments and how much is paid back on their loan. No refunds will be issued since we are working within the terms of a signed contract.

Since we do obtain sovereign immunity, we are in full compliance with tribal lending laws and applicable federal lending laws. We are not required to follow State laws and you will be bound by the terms of the agreement with Green Gate Services.

Not surprising they sent you this letter.

Threaten to report to the State Attorney General.

Sub: #1 posted on Wed, 06/14/2017 - 02:53

(Posts: 3937 | Credits: )

I agree with SC, you can inform them that you're going to file a complain with the State Attorney General office.
Also if you are comfortable, inform them that you're willing to negotiate and want to close the matter through out of court settlement.

Hope that helps..

Sub: #2 posted on Wed, 06/14/2017 - 03:29

tiarajoseph11 tiarajoseph11

(Posts: 412 | Credits: )

Submit a complaint against them with the CFPB online or you can call to file a complaint using this number (855) 411-CFPB (2372).

Sub: #3 posted on Wed, 06/14/2017 - 06:05

sanderspatricia29 sanderspatricia29

(Posts: 926 | Credits: )

I had this going on when I was dealing with a few illegal lenders. As SC stated say you are going to file a complaint with the State Attorney General Office I did this with bestchoice123 and after going back and forth I received a paid in full letter and they actually refunded me what I overpaid on the loan. I also threatened a few other illegal lenders and I have heard nothing from them and it has been over a month now. Remember, they are illegal they will not sue you and it will not end up on your credit because it is an illegal lender!

Sub: #4 posted on Wed, 06/14/2017 - 11:07

Tim Tim

(Posts: 11 | Credits: )

Tim - Glad to hear that you received a refund. Keep pressurizing other illegal lenders till they give you a refund.

Sub: #5 posted on Thu, 06/15/2017 - 20:54

(Posts: 3937 | Credits: )

More information
  • Files must be less than 500 MB.
  • Allowed file types: txt pdf jpg jpeg png.

Page loaded in 0.800 seconds.