Skip to main content
index page

Call for participation

Submitted by Vikas on Wed, 07/19/2006 - 02:27
Credits:
[Donate]

Hi All,

This time I am going to inform you that a new stuff has been added to forum. Probably you have noticed it already. Any guess on what I am talking about? Ok no more suspense; it is the Guide just above the 'postreply' button.

We have prepared a guide section for DebtCC forum. This is like a précis that describes the purpose of the forum, where visitors can get the information they are looking for, who to contact if there is a problem and many more. I think newbies will find it really helpful.

Now, as always, I need your participation to make it better. Community knowledge base is a great place of expressing your ideas. Feel free to contact me if you need some assistance.

Regards
Vikas

Vikas, the concept is very nice here. There are so many visitors coming to the forums each day. Sometimes, they get confused of the abundant information put over here. They don't understand where to see or which thread will be helpful to them. I think the "Guide" section will put an overall summary and help in understanding everything better. You have done a great work in helping the website visitors. Take some rest though! :)

Submitted by andyyoung on Wed, 07/19/2006 - 09:46

andyyoung

( Posts: 451 | Credits: )