Skip to main content
index page

Winning in the cash flow business (?)

Submitted by dbaker6 on Thu, 11/23/2006 - 09:07
Credits:
[Donate]

Has anyone heard of Russ Dalbey's Winning in the Cash Flow Business? My son sent for the packet ($40) and is determined to try this. All I could find out about it was that they are not a member of the BBB, but the BBB says that this company asks their customers to contact them before going to the BBB, which supposedly they have been handling sufficiently. Other than this, I really don't know much about it. Any info/opinions would be greatly appreciated!

Not trying to be a wet blanket, but as the old saying goes, "if it sounds too good to be true, it usually is".

Most "get rich quick schemes" are just that - a scheme - and the only one getting rich quick is the one taking $40 (or $19.95, or $29.95, or $59.95) from the hapless consumer who thinks they can follow this person's instructions and make fast money.

Most BBB's will have a notice regarding these companies and types of schemes and will advise you against pursuing them. Most often, you will end up being out the $40 and no richer at all.

Submitted by SUEBEEHONEY70 on Thu, 11/23/2006 - 16:04

SUEBEEHONEY70

( Posts: 4583 | Credits: )