Skip to main content
index page

We are trying to get help

Submitted by on Tue, 01/06/2009 - 15:04
Credits:
[Donate]

Hi, I signed up under the screen name whatevertoday
I can't log in but I also cannot get answers to previous postings or give updates because of petty arguing going on in the forums and then then my original question (or someone else's) gets locked.
So we have no result.
How is that resolving the issue or the arguing going on between approx 2-3 people?

If you don't agree with someone, can't it be taken into a seperate posting with the appropriate heading/subject so that the rest of us can continue to get the 99.9% of the time excellent advice and not have to wade thru 2 pages of back and forth bickering only to find our questions are locked?

Maybe there should be a seperate forum all together for people to "discuss" different avenues. Once someone disagrees or thinks someone else is a collector posing as someone seeking help.........can the moderators PLEASE ask that everyone then request those 2 parties to take their conversations into the "to be named" forum for further discussion if needed and let the one's asking for help continue to get help? :shock:
Thanks.
Whatevertoday :?: (and if someone could assist me with getting my community password reset I would appreciate it. I have been trying for over a week and no one will answer my emails or my pleas for help on how to PM someone else).

:!: And btw..........just because you type in all caps does not mean you win the debate......typing in all caps is rude and indicates yelling. Let's please all try to be as professional and adult as we can.

sorry if we did get sidetracked,but the person who caused that is gone.i hope you will take the advice golednbast and skydiver gave.it is sage advice.as far as your password.you can reset it yourself.go to forgot password on the login page.it should give you instructions from there.i did that 1 year ago to the day,and have been full speed ever since.

Submitted by paulmergel on Tue, 01/06/2009 - 15:22

paulmergel

( Posts: 15514 | Credits: )

I can't reset the password myself, it does not send the email to the email account I signed up with.
I have tried 4 times since before last weekend.

Submitted by on Tue, 01/06/2009 - 17:49

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

they were threads I posted under screen name whatevertoday.

Submitted by on Tue, 01/06/2009 - 17:49

Have you pmd Jason? There may just be a glitch and he can figure it out.

As far as posting, anyone can post a question or response, provided they follow the TOS. There should be no arguing or name calling. There is a difference between arguing and giving opinions.

If you still haven't gotten an answer to your question, please ask again..Karen

Submitted by Bossy4455 on Wed, 01/07/2009 - 07:50

Bossy4455

( Posts: 5854 | Credits: )

Karen!!! How are you? Its me aminah. Long time no see. lol.

As for 'whatevertoday'....hang in there. help is on the way. I wonder why you can't reset your password. It happened to me and I didn't have any problems getting it reset. Hmmmmm...

Submitted by on Wed, 01/07/2009 - 08:00