Skip to main content
index page

A Tad Off Topic

Submitted by on Sat, 03/07/2009 - 05:18
Credits:
[Donate]

...but can someone here help me with not being able to log in? I joined when I first posted, and have tried to login (nothing happens). So I got to the "lost your password" part and have it reset, validate it and then I login and the same thing happens...

I only ask because I am frustrated and would like to post here other than a guest. Thanks guys - you are the best ever.

pmums

I just tried that again ptramp... no go. Oh well. Must be some sort of glitch in signing up. Thank you, again, for your help on this and the whole disaster with JD Enterprises. I cannot wait to speak to them on Tuesday with the proof of my account being sold in 2001. Just waiting on AT&T to send me the hardcopy on it.

Thanks again. You are awesome!!!

Submitted by on Sat, 03/07/2009 - 06:20

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

LOL - I just figured out how to PM Jason... and it asked me to login - since I can't I can't PM him... Maybe its lack of sleep and too much caffeine but I found that pretty funny. Anyhoo, if you have any advice I would appreciate it.

Thanks again-
Patti

Submitted by on Sat, 03/07/2009 - 11:48

I do not have a account with this collection co. Looking for my grown son who does not leave with me. Told me he will continue to call, because I'm his mother and can give him a message. Harassment in the first degree. First class "A-hole" :evil:

Submitted by on Fri, 03/27/2009 - 08:29