Skip to main content
index page

pub for misc conversations

Submitted by on Tue, 07/07/2009 - 09:11
Credits:
[Donate]

If the pub is the place in this community why are conversations being locked that certain mods deem a waste of time.

i will specify shazz.someone with terrible use of the english language,and spelling came on and asked.why can't i find job.SOAPLADY poked fun at them and i'm guessing this guest is the one who took issue with SOAPLADY.i samebox responsed the waste of time as it was.

Submitted by paulmergel on Tue, 07/07/2009 - 09:59

paulmergel

( Posts: 15514 | Credits: )

I was not poking fun....I was making a simple point. Getting most jobs require simple use of the english language in this country. If you can't form a six word sentance, then there is a problem. Look I have a pen pal in spain.....when I write to her I sometimes do it in spanish. Since I don't have a good grasp of the language, I look it up. Been doing that since I was 10 years old, pulling out the dictionary. Now I use an online translator.

Submitted by SOAPLADY on Tue, 07/07/2009 - 11:58

SOAPLADY

( Posts: 17315 | Credits: )

Do you mean if you CAN'T form a six word SENTENCE.
If you were not poking fun, then all is good.
But in almost every forum that Paulmergel person talks down to people, and is just plain rude. When confronted the post gets deleted, with a nasty comment. why is that allowed. I did send some examples a bit back to Vikas and Anand did go in and delete some rude comments. I just want to know why that is allowed. This was a great place at a time and non of that went on . No one seemed a bully then.Its almost scary to be a new person here.

Submitted by on Tue, 07/07/2009 - 12:17

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

you are so wrong guest.i totally resent when a guest says i am rude in every post.give an example please other than i'm rude in every post.frankly i am tired of guests lying because they want this forum to change.in my mind i did nothing wrong.i didn't diss anyone except to say that the topic was a waste that pushed down more worthy posts needing help.again give me some real proof of being rude on every post.you said every post guest.PROVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Submitted by paulmergel on Tue, 07/07/2009 - 12:40

paulmergel

quit talking out of you know where.if you think you are gonna get anything from me but contempt.you are wrong.BTW complain to the ADMIN about the post i deleted.thats right guests can't PM or e-mail.you sound like the reason this place exists.no proof of anything.BTW if they deleted my posts or edited them i would be informed of that.nice try.

Submitted by paulmergel on Tue, 07/07/2009 - 13:11

paulmergel

again no proof just an attitude.6,000 plus posts says it all.i'm done responding to nonsense.

Submitted by paulmergel on Tue, 07/07/2009 - 13:21

paulmergel

How about the personal e MAIL
edited paulmergel
[samebox:83344e4288="paulmergel"]fine,but you are allowed to put that out here.besides again if they had issue with me.they would inform me.you just can't help yourself.[/samebox:83344e4288]

Submitted by on Tue, 07/07/2009 - 13:21

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )