Skip to main content
index page

jason

Submitted by on Tue, 07/07/2009 - 13:29
Credits:
[Donate]

don't run from the truth. Here is just one exaample of what was deleted by admin

aid it before.nacar's comments were not meant topaint with a broad brush. nascar is not racist,prejudice,or anything of the kind.

[post edited- Jason]

that was one month ago.give another example.jason pm'd me when that happened.again.i have had enough of you.if the ADMIN has a problem i am notified.BTW i didn't lock the other thread.your buddy vikas probably didn't like you putting his personal email out here.

Submitted by paulmergel on Tue, 07/07/2009 - 14:04

paulmergel

( Posts: 15514 | Credits: )

when i am the brunt of the loser's attack i defend.i know it looks bad,but i can't let this person just slather me.i would like to delete,but they will just post again.

Submitted by paulmergel on Tue, 07/07/2009 - 14:40

paulmergel

( Posts: 15514 | Credits: )

There are times when guests post slanderous remarks about the Mods here, I would venture to say a lot of those guests are disgruntled past members and Mods. Not sure why they don't have the courage to post under their former debt cc names, so that leaves me no other choice then to ignore their accusations and halt the attempts made to stir up trouble. If they have valid complaints, they need to either sign in with their former member names, or register and discuss their complaints in a productive manner. Otherwise, I don't take any stock in what they say. :D

Submitted by Shazzers on Tue, 07/07/2009 - 14:46

Shazzers

( Posts: 17344 | Credits: )

It's someone who wants to start trouble for no other reason than they think it's fun. Anyone who has a real question about getting out of debt is always answered properly (unless it is accidentally missed), and this troll knows that but just wants to cause trouble. I feel that the post in question should probably have been ignored, and is proof of why it is always said "don't feed the trolls" or don't give them any water after midnight...

I agree shazzers, and it goes the same with any debt collector, etc. etc. etc. I've read threads here with a line of anonymous people making all kinds of accusations (many of which are libelous) against people but then I look in the record for legitimate (i.e. *proof* provided) complaints or lawsuits I find nearly none.

There are human beings here, not everyone is put here on this earth to respond or react in a manner that you deem acceptable.

But when you are standing in front of a 711 and asking where the 711 is, then expect to get some feedback that does not consist of kind and laborious steps on how to turn around and look.

:roll:

Submitted by Chrys Henderson on Tue, 07/07/2009 - 21:43

Chrys Henderson

( Posts: 2538 | Credits: )

This is a huge waste of time. Why is anyone even bothering to respond to it? This forum, like almost every public forum has it's share of trolls, flametards, and troublemakers. Feeding the fire with fuel from anyone on this administration team is something we should all avoid.

When there is a problem, deal with it appropriately and move on. Don't add to the problem.

Submitted by FYI on Thu, 07/09/2009 - 21:46

FYI

( Posts: 1950 | Credits: )