Skip to main content
index page

14th admendment rights

Submitted by on Fri, 08/28/2009 - 07:31
Credits:
[Donate]

in hall county they have a clean sweep law in effect which is taking away our rights to property. let me explain. the 14th admendment gives us LIFE, LIBERTY AND PROPERTY. now the way they have the law worded you can`t have anything on your property unless they say you can. now I like to tinker on old cars like from the 30`s 40`s 50`s 60`s 70`s . and I keep them in the back yard where it can`t be seen from the road nobody should be able to say any thing about them . I don`t care if I have 10 it shouldn`t matter it`s my property and i`m paying taxes on it.but the way they got the law worded unless you have tag and insurance it crankes and runs under its own powerand you can drive it down the road you can`t have it. they are wasting taxpayers money sending the county marshall to travel the roads to make sure everyone is doing like the law says. i`m sure they are some people who likes that . but what about us that likes to build a hot rod or get an old classic going. well hall county has taken away our right to do that . what right are they gonna take away next? our fathers fought and some lost their lives fighting for our freedoms . it`s sad to see the freedom they fought for taken away by our elected officals.

mike myers, this is not quite the right place (the pub is the place for chit-chat!) but i understand what you are saying.. i have heard similar complaints about having cars on properties. locally a guy fixed cars on the side but he was told that since they are running and on his property he must have tags, etc. for them

Submitted by bea2ls on Fri, 08/28/2009 - 10:58

bea2ls

( Posts: 3840 | Credits: )