Skip to main content
index page

CAn you possibly tell me why my thread was deleted

Submitted by werebear on Fri, 04/01/2011 - 13:38
Credits:
[Donate]

CAn you possibly tell me why my thread was deleted? There was nothing that was a violation of TOS. All I was doing was letting my friends on here know that i was back in the community so my posting shouldn'r have been TOSsed.

Look, with all due respecr Soaplady, All i am asking for is my thread to be reposted. I did nothing wrong, i did not violate TOS. I did not make any sales pitches, nor spam. If you were the one that deleted my post for no reason then I am politely asking for my post to be put back. If you are not the person that took down my post then please leave this situatiom alone and to please keep you snarky comments to yourself. Now as for your question i still remember a lot of my friends from this forum site and I was making an attempt to let my friends know that i was able to get back on here again. Regardless of your feelings and beliefs about what you think you know All I was doing was attempting to get in contact with friends. Now would someone please put my post back up again and quit this harassment of a returning member?

Submitted by werebear on Fri, 04/01/2011 - 22:44

werebear

( Posts: 7 | Credits: )

Thank you, Shazzers, at least you were kind enough to apologize for this happening and I presume you woud have done some research first before deciding to delete a thread. Like , oh i don't know asking me what it was all about? or maybe just saying Hi can i help you? I have fought tooth and nail to get back to these forums. All the years of PT to get where i can type again and to be able to spell correctly (I hope) and then to be treated in this manner. I would re-post the information again but someone would just delete me again.

Submitted by werebear on Sat, 04/02/2011 - 10:42

werebear

( Posts: 7 | Credits: )

Sorry your post was deleted. The board experiences an outrageous amount of spam. Perhaps yours was "mischecked" as the spam was checked for deletion.

We are all human on this board and make mistakes. If the post was important, please repost. You have the option of sending PMs too.

Welcome back.

Submitted by aubrey on Sat, 04/02/2011 - 19:42

aubrey

( Posts: 1203 | Credits: )