Skip to main content
index page

Just checking in :-)

Submitted by puddlejmpr on Mon, 08/22/2011 - 10:56
Credits:
[Donate]

Just thought I would stop in and say Hi to all of you and Welcome to the new people I haven't had the chance to meet yet.
Well it has been a crazy year for me. I was off of work ALOT last year due to medical probs. But now they seem to be ok. I became a Grandma last year and have been very busy with my new grandson. My migraines have been a little better this year. I think I went maybe 4 months last year without one. So this is a blessing to only have had 1 so far this year :-) I had to put down one of my cats (the one in my profile pic) last fall. I miss her hogging my desk lol. I only have 1 more surgery left to have. I am hoping to be on here more than I have in the past. This year we are working on paying it forward. So this site helped me become pdl free so now its my turn to help again. We do have a new addition to our family besides the new grandson, we have a new kitten (well hes not a kitten anymore) my son rescued him from an abusive home and he has become my shadow. So he is in his forever home here with us and his 2 sisters. He thinks he owns the place and tries to keep his sisters in line but they don't like that very much and they let him know that lol.
Now with that being said, I will try and check in at least every other day if time allows. And I would like to thank Jason for the wonderful T-shirt last spring (sorry its been so late :oops: )
Take care and I will see ya all soon,
Danielle

Thank you Parker, Nelly and Jason :-)
It's good to be back on the computer. It's been quite awhile, even though I don't have much time for it. But I guess thats good because it means im not looking for info about PDLS lol. It's nice to finally be free of them. Even though we do get a call out of the blue sometimes from a CA for an illegal one. But now I know what to say and they leave me alone till it switches hands again. But as I have said many times before, I wouldnt be where I am now if it wasnt for the help of the people on this site. I love it when I wear my t-shirt and people come up to me and say that this is a wonderful place and they have received so much help from it. And these are people I dont even know :-) Then I have people who ask me what it is and I tell them what we are all about. So like they say, work of mouth is the best advertisement!!

See ya all in the forums :-)

Submitted by puddlejmpr on Fri, 08/26/2011 - 10:11

puddlejmpr

( Posts: 1634 | Credits: )

i step away and look what the cat drags in(no offense,or pun intended)glad things are going alright for you.the pdl's are a thing of the past for me too.have been for about 2 1/2 yrs.yeah like you i get the idiot calls,but i laugh at the messages as they only see to call when i'm at work(dumbasses).anyway do check in when you can as it's good to reconnect every now and then.

Submitted by paulmergel on Fri, 08/26/2011 - 14:25

paulmergel

( Posts: 15514 | Credits: )