Skip to main content
index page

Been 3 years and I am now back!!!!

Submitted by 2nband on Wed, 07/11/2012 - 15:06
Credits:
[Donate]

I cannot believe it has been 3 years since I have been on here!!! I am not even sure who is still here from that long ago or if anyone remembers me. LOL There has been so much going on in my life since I was last on here, so I will start with the good stuff, for right now.

My son got married 2 years ago and became a daddy.

I am now a grandma of 2 little cutie pies. My grandson, Jakob, is 2 and he was born March 3, 2010. My granddaughter, Katalina, is 1 and she was born March 21, 2011. (right now I have my son and his family living with me)

MY baby (my daughter) graduated HS in 2011. She has moved out and is living with her boyfriend of almost 4 years.

Now some down stuff.... I lost my job 3 years ago and am still currently out of work. We lost our house to foreclosure and are now renting a place, recently we let our car go back, a voluntary repo, due to being unable to make the payment on it and be able to pay all the bills, in the past year I have lost my grandmother, an aunt, and had to put one of my dogs down. Found out my mom has emphasima. We are stuggling to make ends meet, but we are doing the best we can. We take one day at a time and go from there.

I have swallowed my pride numerous times to accept some help from people. We were blessed last year for Christmas by a friend of mine putting our name on a local angel tree. Needless to say our tree was loaded down! LOL I had major tears in my eyes over this and feel very lucky to have such a wonderful friend. I am starting to venture out a bit more and go to some of the ministries for assistance in groceries. Not something I like doing, but I know one day I will be able to give back to them.

I am thankful that I have a roof over my head, food in our tummies, and everyone is healthy. I also am thankful that my grandbabies are here and I get to enjoy being with them and they keep me busy and on my toes. I look forward to trying to get back on here and helping out some more and getting back in touch with people.

Thanks for letting me be back in the loop, per say. It will take me a while to catch up on things, but will do my best. Hope everyone is staying cool.

Take care!!!! :sun::sun:

long time 2ndband.glad to see ya back,and am throwing out the prayers for you and yours.

Submitted by paulmergel on Thu, 07/12/2012 - 05:39

paulmergel

( Posts: 15514 | Credits: )

Thanks for the welcome backs! Glad to be back. Like I said, might take me a bit to get back into things, but will be working on catching up to see what all has been going on while I was gone, in between chasing grandkids and job hunting. Hoping that today finds everyone doing well. One more day and it is Friday!!! Not that we are doing anything special, but it is my husband's payday so I get to spend his money paying what bills I can. LOL
[FONT=Georgia][/FONT]
Looking forward to hearing from old friends on here.
[FONT=Georgia][/FONT]
Everyone have a wonderful day!!!

Submitted by 2nband on Thu, 07/12/2012 - 08:16

2nband

( Posts: 2277 | Credits: )

Hey 2nband, good to see you!!!! This is the first I've logged on here in forever. I was happy to see your name!! Sorry to hear of everything that's gone on...you all will be in my prayers. I cannot believe your kids are all grown and have families of their own!!! PM me...I'd love to chat with you. i don't really know how to navigate this site anymore but I'm gonna try!!!:hug:

Submitted by Sassnlucy on Tue, 08/21/2012 - 08:03

Sassnlucy

( Posts: 2698 | Credits: )