Skip to main content
index page

Stay safe everyone

Submitted by Senthil84 on Mon, 04/13/2020 - 05:23
[Donate]

I came across this forum. I stay in Stamford, New York.I want to say everyone to stay safe and healthy. We will overcome this crisis. Take care all!

Yes true. It is the need of the time to stay safe, both physically and mentally, and financially too.
On behalf of this Forum, I request everyone to take care. We'll definitely overcome this difficult time. The sun will shine bright.

Submitted by Good Nelly on Mon, 04/13/2020 - 07:24

Good Nelly

( Posts: 2846 | Credits: )

Thank you, Senthil for your good wishes! We will unitedly overcome it.
For any kind of financial problem in your life, feel free to discuss it with us.

Thanks!

Submitted by Ryan Miller on Mon, 04/13/2020 - 21:55

Ryan Miller

( Posts: 249 | Credits: 2769 )

Thanks. I would like to say only one thing. As there is life, there is hope. Let's save lives so that we can hope for a better future. Let's be safe from financial scammers. Let's save money and protect ourselves from the viral infection. Let's hope that the situation will be under complete control soon.

Submitted by David Martin on Mon, 04/13/2020 - 22:00

David Martin

( Posts: 394 | Credits: 3933 )

Hey Senthil! Thanks for your good wishes. Yes, of course, we will overcome this! But we have to make sure that we are following the guidelines provided by the CDC. And it's always better to stay home and thereby you can stay safe unless you are associated with any essential service.
Take care, mate!

Submitted by Craigh.terry on Sun, 04/19/2020 - 21:20

Craigh.terry

( Posts: 273 | Credits: )