Skip to main content
index page

Is anyone having trouble with the changes of this site?

Submitted by love_my_things on Mon, 08/31/2009 - 06:25
Credits:
[Donate]

I dont know maybe its me, or my crappy dial up, but i am having alot of trouble loading up this site. and then when i go to post i have to log in every single time i want to post. I wasnt sure if it was the bugs being worked out, or if its just me. sometimes even when i log in and post it will log me out before it gets posted. Its makin me nutz!!!:confused:

i am having a lot of trouble, too.. in fact i had to log in again to even post this :(
i do not like how i can no longer see threads that i posted in and i find the whole site is hard to read. i am sure things are still being worked out but i did not post as much because it is difficult for me to do so. I also do not like how you cannot see who the last person to post something was i find myself reopening threads that i posted in :(
perhaps i am just being stubborn and do not like change? lol

Submitted by bea2ls on Mon, 08/31/2009 - 07:25

bea2ls

( Posts: 3840 | Credits: )

LOL! i know! i hate that you cant see who posted last. and frankly i only posted a couple yesterday it just got too hard to keep loggin in over and over again. frankly i dont know if its gonna post that its me it might time out before i get it posted so its LOVE-MY-THINGS if it throws me out. it stinks to high heaven i would hope that it got changed back but somehow i doubt it.

Submitted by love_my_things on Tue, 09/01/2009 - 06:05

love_my_things

( Posts: 1434 | Credits: )

I am having the same problems as everyone else--if I can even get logged in-it boots me off,or says I am not authorized to use the page. Do we have to do the image thing everytime we post, or is it just because I am logged out again? Oh,btw--it's me,Bossy(KAren) I am getting off again--it is too hard to read the posts and try to respond!!

Submitted by on Wed, 09/02/2009 - 08:12

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

[COLOR=black]I started a new thread[/COLOR].. (For those having issues logging-in to their debtcc account )

PLEASE READ THROUGH ALL STEPS

Karen, I sent you a mail. Please check.

Quote:

I liked seeing the avatars of everyone, and the time and last poster in a topic.
Tech team working on it. :)

Jason

[COLOR=black]
[/COLOR]

Submitted by Jason on Thu, 09/03/2009 - 04:13

Jason

( Posts: 2430 | Credits: )

Jason, I still cannot get and stay logged in--tried everything you sent in an email. I tlogs me in and then when I try to post or look at messages, I am not registered,etc...Karen--Bossy--Thanks TAnia for your help and messages, haven't been able to read them yet though!!

Submitted by on Fri, 09/04/2009 - 08:42

My name logs out often also, sooooooo. Anyway, just curious, are there really that many members logged in (160); or does it mean that is how many members who have logged in recently? There doesn't appear to be much activity (posting) so I am assuming there really aren't THAT many members aboard at this moment. Am I making sense? lol

Submitted by Shazzers on Fri, 09/04/2009 - 13:05

Shazzers

( Posts: 17344 | Credits: )

ThankGod-I think I finally am able to stay logged in for over 2 seconds--since the cahnges,haven't been able to. I tried everything Jason said, and finally I think I am here--or maybe not:confused: Anyway- since I have been AWOL--this question has probably been answered, but do we not have a My Page section anymore that lists all of our friends?

Submitted by Bossy4455 on Sat, 09/05/2009 - 08:58

Bossy4455

( Posts: 5854 | Credits: )

Glad you made it Bossy. You have the my page feature now. If you click on Bossy4455 you will land on your home page. From there go to Friends (Edit Your Friends List ) to invite and add friends.

love_my_things from Members Area you will find the "My Threads and My Post" features. Also last post section is back. :) You can also check it from your page. You need to click on the Statistics tab.

Submitted by Jason on Mon, 09/07/2009 - 05:58

Jason

( Posts: 2430 | Credits: )

why are the home pages sooo old? Bossy says occupation is "substance abuse counselor" All who have followed her story know she lost that job and that put her in the place and hardship she is in now ---she is not a substance abuse counselor anymore--the state laid her off a long time ago way before the economy went to heck in a handbasket???---and this whole thing needs an update the new system is out of whack with info on home pages--the info is ancient???????????!!!!

Submitted by on Sun, 09/13/2009 - 21:46