Skip to main content
index page

This new format STINKS!!!

Submitted by on Mon, 08/31/2009 - 21:50
Credits:
[Donate]

Whose bright idea was it to change the format of this forum? It really stinks!!! Remember if it ain't broke don't fix it?

I agree with all changes in debt consolidation care forum.
i disagree with you unregistered about your opinion here.
All great members of this forum are brilliant and wonderful people.
All great members here have the right to do the right thing to keep this forum
WONDERFUL ALWAYS.

Submitted by tsacgiv on Tue, 09/01/2009 - 06:46

tsacgiv

( Posts: 2106 | Credits: )

This is Sassnlucy.........I have had the same email and password ever since I first joined and I can't log in at all.......someone please help!!!!!!!!! I have to say, I am not too fond of this new setup either......

Submitted by on Tue, 09/01/2009 - 06:59

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

I logged in OK this AM but last night it would take me to a page that said "oops you can't find that here! I tried to log in on a thread and it gave me those bot protector letters that are hard for humans to read. I finally logged in on the Mod forum! This should have been thoroughly tested first! Bug will be worked out. Hi Tania!

Submitted by Frogpatch on Tue, 09/01/2009 - 08:02

Frogpatch

( Posts: 5381 | Credits: )

Hi Tania! I'm sure it will just take some time to tweak the code and make necessary mods to get the bugs out.

I've done large upgrades at my work, and I will say we always do a lot of testing beforehand, but when we "go live" with the upgrade there's always something that goes wrong. Or just the fact that files don't link up "live" the same way they do in our test environment; so even things that work in testing might not work afterward.

Submitted by DebtCruncher on Tue, 09/01/2009 - 17:33

DebtCruncher

( Posts: 2293 | Credits: )

I like the new way the Forum is set up. I have dial-up and I can STILL get on the site. I asked this question (on another thread). The 'Bank and Loan' info is new ( I think). How does work...says 'Checking account to Savings account', etc?

Submitted by sdchargers_63 on Wed, 09/02/2009 - 05:36

sdchargers_63

( Posts: 1798 | Credits: )

Kissing *** again . Wow, you never stop.

Submitted by on Thu, 09/10/2009 - 08:18

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )