Skip to main content
index page

Your User Names

Submitted by Shazzers on Sat, 09/19/2009 - 15:03
Credits:
[Donate]

I am really curious, how did you choose your member names? I chose mine because my nick is Shazz.

When my youngest was younger and we got our first computer, I was even more computer stupid than I am now. One day I decided to start learning the computer and asked my youngest to help me with an email name.

He asked what name I wanted and I was busy at the time and told him to pick one......and so the story goes, and also my name:o--even stranger that I never changed it-Karen

Submitted by Bossy4455 on Mon, 09/21/2009 - 07:30

Bossy4455

( Posts: 5854 | Credits: )

my first name was the start of my email, too.. but it had my full name and i guess i am not as brave as paul :)
but my user name is BEA2LS.. it is from a very long time ago when i first set up my aim account. my older sister's boyfriend made it up for me because i love the beatles and he made it sound like beatles ( bea - 2 - ls ) it only kinda makes sense if you look at it that way lol but it always stuck and it is what i always use.

Submitted by bea2ls on Fri, 10/16/2009 - 14:11

bea2ls

( Posts: 3840 | Credits: )

well, mine came partially from an old email that I have, before I had a wife and children I used to skydive. I still wanna make one more jump but I cannot find a way to justify the risk....ah well. A very special thank-you goes out to the US Navy for getting me hooked on jumping!!

The numbers, well, that's classified. I could tell you, but....um, well, you know the rest....

Submitted by skydivr7673 on Tue, 10/27/2009 - 18:02

skydivr7673

( Posts: 2036 | Credits: )

I am a little late on this one, but i'm gonna answer anyway lol

Back in the day when CB radios were cool and everyone had one in their car, I had a VERY little car and people were calling it a puddlejumper, so that became my CB handle. And it stuck, but I tried to make it a little shorter so puddlejmpr it became.

Submitted by puddlejmpr on Sun, 11/15/2009 - 22:38

puddlejmpr

( Posts: 1634 | Credits: )