Skip to main content
index page

I am so grateful

Submitted by finsfan13 on Sun, 10/11/2009 - 15:06
Credits:
[Donate]

Hi everyone! It's been a few months since I've been here. Actually, more like 7! My life has been so hectic, I am running the Boston marathon this April, and I am a loyal PTA mom and Odyssey of the mind coach.
I see so many new faces, most people here don't have a clue who I am! I feel like I owe this site a big thank you. When I came here my life was a mess...I learned a ton here, cleaned everything up, and was able to become a moderator and give back what I got. Through it all I had so many laughs and made some great friends...Some of them, Polly, Jessie, Erzeke, and Ari are still personal friends of mine off the board, and always will be.
My life is so different now, I have a credit rating of 715, a nice bank account, and am about to buy a brand new Prius. I owe so much of it to this board.
I've known for a long time that it is time to pass the torch. I can't relate anymore, but I sure do remember. That's why even though I won't be a regular, I hope I can still come back and help out and be welcomed. I miss everyone, I miss this place.
anyone who wants to catch up with me or get facebook info, pm me!

Hey fins!! There's still a few here that know you :) You know, any time I see a garnishment or H/R questions, I'm always thinking to myself, "Where's Fins at to answer that one?" LOL

Glad you're keeping busy these days, and that things turned around well for you in the life-after-PDL!

Several months ago we outlined some of the mod expectations/requirements/etc. Then last month we got new software on the boards, and we went through and deactivated some of the mods that hadn't been here in a long time. Sorry nothing personal, just we didn't know if you were coming back .......

Unclewolf came back and got his mod status back. I'd say if you're back to help out, then why not? Welcome back!

Submitted by DebtCruncher on Sun, 10/11/2009 - 18:41

DebtCruncher

( Posts: 2293 | Credits: )

OMG---it is SO good to see you! I think about you often. Yes it is pretty new faces since you were here--you do still have a lot of knowledge to share here!

I was thinking about you the other day and the marathon this month.

I am so glad things are going well for you--I remember the tough days!! Tell Ari,Polly, and the rest of the gang I miss them too!!..Love ya girlie..karen

Submitted by Bossy4455 on Mon, 10/12/2009 - 08:43

Bossy4455

( Posts: 5854 | Credits: )