Skip to main content
index page

Cheap Flights

Submitted by Shazzers on Fri, 11/06/2009 - 09:37
Credits:
[Donate]

Anyone know of any websites or any information where I can get a cheap flight? Discounts, coupon codes? Which site is the best in locating the cheapest flight? Thanks!! Also, any pet friendly flights?

i fly often. On the average of 8 to 10 times a month. I find orbitz is the best.
If you go on to a "cheap" flight web site, yeah the flights may be cheaper, but they get you in fees, so you are actually paying the same or more.
I have used orbitz for years and never had a problem

Submitted by on Fri, 11/06/2009 - 10:05

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anonymous
i fly often. On the average of 8 to 10 times a month. I find orbitz is the best.
If you go on to a "cheap" flight web site, yeah the flights may be cheaper, but they get you in fees, so you are actually paying the same or more.
I have used orbitz for years and never had a problem

Thanks, I am guilty of going to the "Cheapest Flights" website, among others. I'll give Orbitz a try and see what I can come up with, thank you. :)

Submitted by Shazzers on Fri, 11/06/2009 - 10:35

Shazzers

( Posts: 17344 | Credits: )

Quote:

I used to go also to cheap flight, but I got ripped off a few times. Paying more than I would at orbitz or experian.
They are both the same, but I am more used to orbitz than experian .

Are there any particular airlines you can recommend? United charged me an extra hundred bucks to tote my cat with me, she was in a VERY small (regulation size) carrier tucked under my seat, there was hardly any room for me to move or stretch my legs, ugh!

Submitted by Shazzers on Fri, 11/06/2009 - 10:46

Shazzers

The fee for animals is pretty standard.
I am going to San Francisco in a few weeks and am flying Virgin America which has become my new favorite airline. However they fly to and from very few cities. I fly Delta a lot also.
Honestly, when I plan a trip I check orbitz each day until a good fare comes up.
It can be 400.00 round trip on Mondat and 175 on Tuesday,you just never know. I plan far in advance to allow my self the luxury of waiting.

If you dont mind where are you flying to and from.Maybe I can help

Submitted by on Fri, 11/06/2009 - 10:51

Quote:

The fee for animals is pretty standard.
I am going to San Francisco in a few weeks and am flying Virgin America which has become my new favorite airline. However they fly to and from very few cities. I fly Delta a lot also.
Honestly, when I plan a trip I check orbitz each day until a good fare comes up.
It can be 400.00 round trip on Mondat and 175 on Tuesday,you just never know. I plan far in advance to allow my self the luxury of waiting.
If you dont mind where are you flying to and from.Maybe I can help

From Boise Idaho to Columbus Ohio. No particular date, just some time before Thanksgiving if possible.

Submitted by Shazzers on Fri, 11/06/2009 - 10:53

Shazzers

Not too good i am afraid
I used the dates 11/16 thru 11/23 and the cheapest I could find was 438.00
Honestly I am flying from NY to san Francisco and I am only paying 278.00. I got these tickets 5 months ago.
I will keep checking. Also there are NO non stop flights

Submitted by on Fri, 11/06/2009 - 11:05

Quote:

Not too good i am afraid
I used the dates 11/16 thru 11/23 and the cheapest I could find was 438.00
Honestly I am flying from NY to san Francisco and I am only paying 278.00. I got these tickets 5 months ago.
I will keep checking. Also there are NO non stop flights

Thanks so much, I appreciate it. I will do some checking also. Now it's time for me to do some errands!

Submitted by Shazzers on Fri, 11/06/2009 - 11:06

Shazzers

Dearest shazzers southwest is very cheap..
I'm going to my country right now and i'll be back in march 2010.
I removed a carcinoma in my eyelid in brazil and i have to go to my doctor there.
I will see my family either.
Happy holidays to all great members of debt consolidation care forum.

Submitted by tsacgiv on Mon, 11/09/2009 - 09:28

tsacgiv

( Posts: 2106 | Credits: )

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsacgiv
I removed a carcinoma in my eyelid in brazil and i have to go to my doctor there.

Thanks so much Tania, I love flying Southwest, the problem I have encountered is they don't have very many flights flying out of Boise, dang it!

Submitted by Shazzers on Mon, 11/09/2009 - 10:03

Shazzers

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsacgiv

Sefe journey, Tania! See ya when you return.

Submitted by unclewulf on Mon, 11/09/2009 - 16:27

unclewulf

( Posts: 3172 | Credits: )