Skip to main content
index page

Just stopped in to say Hi

Submitted by puddlejmpr on Mon, 11/16/2009 - 07:52
Credits:
[Donate]

I wanted to stop in and say Hi to everyone :) I know I haven't been here in ages.

Some of you may remember that my daughter is pregnant. Well she was having problems and almost lost the baby. But all is well now and she will find out the begining of Dec. if it's a boy or girl. She thinks it's gonna be a girl. I hope so, I also hope if it is, that she has the same attitude as my daughter lol. Then my daughter will know what I went through ;)

Anyway, we had the wonderful swine flu go through our house. It sucked big time. My son brought it home from school. When I called him in to let them know, thats when I found out there was 147 confermed cases at his school. I really wish they would have let me know before. I was a little ticked off. Then my hubby got it, then I did. OMG I was off of work a little over a week. That sucked on my paycheck. But we are all better now. Thank god!

There are other health issues that have kept me away also. I am dealing with them the best I can. So you can say right now, all is good :)

So, on that note, I'm not sure if I will be on again before Thanksgiving, So I hope everyone has a very Happy Thanksgiving!!! Have a safe holiday and enjoy your time with your families!!!!