Skip to main content
index page

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Submitted by Frogpatch on Wed, 11/25/2009 - 08:28
Credits:
[Donate]

I wanted to be the first to wish everyone a Happy, Healthy and Safe Thanksgiving! We all have something to be thankful for!

i know im a week late! but hope everyones holiday went great! mine sadly we all had a horrible, terrible flu, non stop vomitting and other unpleasant side effects so i hope everyone elses went better! but hey with the season i have become sentimental im just thankful for being here one more year, I was a little bummed about the bickering at my familys home this year but ended up enlightening myself that i myself should be thankful just to be able to hear them bicker one more year.

I came to this when a friend of mine told me a very sad story last week. Her and her husband seperated for about 2 weeks they worked things out and he came home. the next day he was killed in a car accident. 27 years old. It just makes me sad how we do take advantage of the smallest things in life that we should be grateful for. Love, a heathy child, a roof over our head no matter how big or small. When most of the time we spend thinking about everything we dont have instead of what we do. Hope everyone thought this year as to what they are thankful for.

thankful just to be here one more day. Happy holidays

Submitted by love_my_things on Thu, 12/03/2009 - 07:30

love_my_things

( Posts: 1434 | Credits: )