Skip to main content
index page

Good news and bad news

Submitted by puddlejmpr on Tue, 12/08/2009 - 23:49
Credits:
[Donate]

Just wanted to share with you all that my daughter had another ultrasound and she found out that the baby is doing really good and that she's gonna have a boy :) So sometime in April I will have a grandson!!! :)
(thats the good news)

The bad news is that my baby Wiskers (the cat in my avator) had to be put down this morning. We found out that she had a liver disease and her kidneys were failing :'( She was only 5 years old :'( So it was a sad day for us today. She was living with my daughter since she moved out. I gave her to my daughter because she said her apartment was lonley. She will be missed :'(

congrads on being a grandma! atleast you can use that a little as a distraction for your little lost friend. it is amazing how lonely a house can be without a pet. When my dog died i swore i would not get another but after a month i couldnt take it anymore. you dont realize how much of a presence they are and how to know when to give you love when you need it.

Submitted by love_my_things on Thu, 12/10/2009 - 12:03

love_my_things

( Posts: 1434 | Credits: )

Thank you everyone :) Lol Jason ;) I am excited about being a grandma now :) I had a hard time with it at first. But now I can spoil the heck out of him and load him up with all the sugary treats that grandmas always have, and send him back home :) I have been looking at all kinds of baby things already, ok, I bought some stuff too lol.

She wanted to get kitten. I told her to wait for awhile, and told her that when the baby came she wouldn't have time for the kitten. So shes gonna wait. I told her that I would get her one if she "really needed" one. So for now shes taking care of one for a friend who is moving. So I think that one is filling a void for her right now.

Submitted by puddlejmpr on Sat, 12/12/2009 - 23:00

puddlejmpr

( Posts: 1634 | Credits: )