Skip to main content
index page

Extra Money if You Want!

Submitted by Frogpatch on Sun, 12/13/2009 - 11:58
Credits:
[Donate]

I finally got the web site up for the Cyber Plant and Foto Planter that I am promoting! cyber-plant.com I need people from around the country to sell these two items to retail or wherever. The commission you can earn is very good and there is no cost or product to stock. Just get an order and get paid in paypal. It is not for everyone but if you like direct selling it could work for you! Email me if you are interested and I will give your the particulars! info @ cyber-plant.com

I do not know why someone felt it necessary to disable my links. I am trying to help people out here who might need to make a few extra bucks. There is no rule about non sales links in the Pub. Here they are again and I will keep putting them up unless administration advises me otherwise! www.cyber-plant.com reply to [EMAIL="info@cyber-plant.com"]info@cyber-plant.com[/EMAIL] Is there no honor among moderators?

Submitted by Frogpatch on Mon, 12/14/2009 - 08:35

Frogpatch

( Posts: 5381 | Credits: )

Well I am no one to bump up my own thread but I felt there may be an opportunity here for someone who has a desire to work part time from home to make a little money. There is no expense to you! Just sell some cool plants and get paid a commission immediately. Check 'em out! www.cyber-plant.com No cost to you! Just get an order and get paid! Or you can sell the amazing Millennium Soil in kit form also! It truIy is an amazing product! It is not on the site yet but will be soon! It is the future of hydroponics

Submitted by Frogpatch on Thu, 12/17/2009 - 18:37

Frogpatch

( Posts: 5381 | Credits: )