Skip to main content
index page

Upcoming Legal Action Against This Site

Submitted by on Tue, 12/15/2009 - 14:22
Credits:
[Donate]

It has come to our attention that the good name of our reputable company is being impugned on this site. It is our intention to bring both civil and criminal charges against you if this does not immediately cease.

Yeah..ok. Whatever. This is a Forum........people give their person experiences (bad or good) with banks, finance co's, etc. I think i will continue to post, on this Forum. Do you have any questions about Debt,etc? Our Forum experts will be MORE than happy to help you (and it seems like you need all the help you can get).

Submitted by sdchargers_63 on Tue, 12/15/2009 - 14:30

sdchargers_63

( Posts: 1798 | Credits: )

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anonymous
It has come to our attention that the good name of our reputable company is being impugned on this site. It is our intention to bring both civil and criminal charges against you if this does not immediately cease.

At least members here got a good laugh for the day. Maybe after the supreme court overturns freedom of speech pal.

Merry Christmas :)

Submitted by on Tue, 12/15/2009 - 14:47

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

Quote:

Dang someone is more bored then usual today.....

Submitted by tyleeash on Tue, 12/15/2009 - 15:01

tyleeash

( Posts: 143 | Credits: )

Quote:

yeah,yeah.just like you are going to have everyone you call arrested.even though you are in INDIA.you are reputable in the same way that brittney spears is not a spectacle.just know that we hope to keep ignoring the calls so you can come on and look like an absolute fool.good going!!!!!!!!!!!

Submitted by paulmergel on Tue, 12/15/2009 - 16:36

paulmergel

( Posts: 15514 | Credits: )

Quote:

Sounds like something United Legal Investigation would say. Come and get me!!!

Submitted by on Wed, 12/16/2009 - 07:22

There really is no reason to respond to this thread, I am bringing it to the attention of the Admin and moving it to the Pub. Please, no one else respond until the Admin has a chance to review it. It's obviously an attempt to start a heated debate and I think it's best if we not waste our time and energy on debating a probable bogus threat, instead let's all focus on helping others, as that is why we are here. Thanks for your cooperation!
[COLOR=red][/COLOR]
Shazz

Submitted by Shazzers on Wed, 12/16/2009 - 07:27

Shazzers

( Posts: 17344 | Credits: )

sorry you got laid off Cajun--this economy really sukxxxx and what happened in the aftermath of the "great recession" will linger on these boards---from newbies that can't pay their collection debts and the aftermath of that sort of wrath! Glad you got a job again!! Good for you!!

Submitted by on Mon, 12/21/2009 - 04:23