Skip to main content
index page

Legit Home Based Biz

Submitted by Frogpatch on Tue, 12/22/2009 - 11:03
Credits:
[Donate]

i have been looking at work from home ideas for about a year since getting laid off my job! My wife stumbled across a large ad in a home biz magazine and, being interested in the travel business, she called. She was surprised when the CEO and Founder of the company answered the phone! If you ever tried to reach anyone with some of these internet schemes it is usually impossible. He explained ho he and his son developed this as a bail out for people adversely affected by the recession. They even tithe ten percent of the profits to charity. I investigated this company as thoroughly as I could find nothing negative about it!
I wrote a short article on it which links to their site. The link is in my signature and I would appreciate you reading and giving me any thoughts and feedback. It does take a lot of work but after all it is called work at home, not slack at home. There are hours of training available for those willing to put in the effort.
Please go to he link in my signature and tell me what you think?
Thanks

If the CEO of a company answers the phone and tithes 10 percent of the profits to charity I will take a chance for 27.95. Traverus and YTB started several years before the recession and although costly were also legitimate and made a lot of people money! I am probably the biggest skeptic after falling for My Music Ticket. I have investigated this person and the company thorougly and found the only negative is that it requires work! I have no problem working. The biggest problem I have encountered is that many of these companies are designed for the average person to fail. That way they get a steady flow of enrollees that pay and quit! That is what they depend on. You can tell if you join one and your team leader does not help you or return your calls. This company offers hours of video training and personal training, Time will tell! They will be going on TV early next year. Thanks for your input!

Submitted by Frogpatch on Wed, 12/23/2009 - 09:48

Frogpatch

( Posts: 5381 | Credits: )

You guys are great! I suck at selling also! I give that job to my wife who is the absolute Queen of the phone. I am great at customer service and have learned, since being unemployed and not wanting to waste a day, how to get traffic to a site. As many of you know I have the God given ability to put my sincere thoughts into words. So, I thought I would give it my best shot and write that novel and finish it this year! Whatever you do, give it your best shot too! God only gave you one life! I will hit 60 this month and my goal is to finish that novel by 61! Should have done it 30 years ago! Do not be me! Do it now! God bless you and your family and Merry Christmas!

Submitted by Frogpatch on Wed, 12/23/2009 - 16:37

Frogpatch

( Posts: 5381 | Credits: )