Skip to main content
index page

My Signature Links

Submitted by Frogpatch on Tue, 12/29/2009 - 12:46
Credits:
[Donate]

I am sure many of you have noticed that I have several signature links at times and change them as I see necessary for one reason or another!
I just want to assure everyone that if I am endorsing any company regarding debt solutions or any articles regarding same that I have checked them out thorougly. Below is a link to a credit repair company! It has an impeccable record with the BBB and Attorney General here in Florida. I found one article online that began as negative but all negatives were retracted by the author as a disgruntled employees attempt at sabotage!
The link below that one is a work from home, new, travel business which is run by an aquaintance of mine and a devout Christian. It is designed for people to succeed through honest hard work!
Below that is a link to an article I published to help the countless people that are caught in the same trap that brought me to this site a couple years ago.
I just wanted to clarify this for my critics, both before me and the several behind me, and for all my friends here at DebtCC.
Thanks,
Gary

Thanks so much, I read a lot of the links in your signature. By the way, are you on facebook? I have a twitter account which I never use, mostly because my time is limited on the net these days and I forgot my password! lol I do however still remember my facebook account password though I hardly ever go there. I just find so many of the things on facebook full of silliness!

Submitted by Shazzers on Tue, 12/29/2009 - 18:37

Shazzers

( Posts: 17344 | Credits: )