Skip to main content
index page

News!

Submitted by goldenbast on Sat, 02/27/2010 - 15:31
Credits:
[Donate]

Well I have been given a clean bill of health (more or less) with only minor, controllable problems. I have decided to do something more with my life and honestly? All of you here and what I have learned here and in my research has helped me to decide on this course of action.

I am going back to school! There is a lack of consumer attorneys in the Texas panhandle who are also up on the debt collection laws. (I knew more then one consumer attorney I called once). So I decided to study to become a consumer attorney.

I know the road will be long, but I think I could be really good at this and my husband is totally in support of this decision.

So I just wanted to thank you all for all the help and support I have received on this site!

You all rock!:p

Quote:

Originally Posted by goldenbast
Well I have been given a clean bill of health (more or less) with only minor, controllable problems. I have decided to do something more with my life and honestly? All of you here and what I have learned here and in my research has helped me to decide on this course of action.

I am going back to school! There is a lack of consumer attorneys in the Texas panhandle who are also up on the debt collection laws. (I knew more then one consumer attorney I called once). So I decided to study to become a consumer attorney.

I know the road will be long, but I think I could be really good at this and my husband is totally in support of this decision.

So I just wanted to thank you all for all the help and support I have received on this site!

You all rock!:p

i for one couldn't be happier that your health has turned around.i wish you the very best in your pursuit of this.the bottomfeeders need another who can put it to them.you rock as well my friend.

Submitted by paulmergel on Mon, 03/01/2010 - 11:55

paulmergel

( Posts: 15514 | Credits: )

Update:

I have all my paperwork turned in to the school I will be attending and took my placement tests. BOY this was weird..its been like almost 20 years since I have taken a test and been in school. It looks like all my courses will be transferable to the 4-year university so that will cut a little time off, plus my adviser told me that with my placement scores, I can very likely take a few specialized tests that will count towards my credits and cut up to a year or more off my time in school.

I just had to share this with all you folks here! I am so excited and it looks like I will be starting this summer, at the end of May!

Yay me. :):)

Submitted by goldenbast on Fri, 03/12/2010 - 17:30

goldenbast

( Posts: 2884 | Credits: )