Skip to main content
index page

How You Can Help?

Submitted by Jason on Tue, 05/11/2010 - 02:17
Credits:
[Donate]

Dear Members

As you might be knowing one of our member (bea2ls) is going through a difficult phase. She needs all the help. Donating points to her is one way of helping her.
If you have other ways to help her please go ahead..

Jason

i will post this on the other thread, too but i just wanted to thank everyone so much for their support, generosity and all around love. :)

as you might have guess, i did not get evicted. i was given money to cover my rent by a very lovely friend who actually found my thread here (i did not know anyone i knew came to this board but my screen name here is the same as my email, etc. and she figured it out). that is again to say how lovely this board is. strangers that i mostly never met in real life helped me and it is seriously the only way i made it through.
i will pay forward when i can but for now i just cannot believe the love i found here.

i paid what i owed for eviction than my beloved dummy dog ate a chew toy so the rest of the money went to his surgery and i am a bit behind again. go figure, so is life. but i am not scared this time, my hope and faith has been renewed and i just wanted to say thanks again.

Submitted by bea2ls on Wed, 06/09/2010 - 14:44

bea2ls

( Posts: 3840 | Credits: )