Skip to main content
index page

Tried Debtcc budgeting tool!

Submitted by SC on Thu, 05/20/2010 - 00:02
Credits:
[Donate]

Hello friends,

I don't know how many of you are aware of the budgeting tool introduced by Debtcc (http://www.debtconsolidationcare.com/personal-budgeting/
) but I happen to stumble upon it following the link posted by Jason. I tried it out of inquisitiveness and am pretty impressed with the outcome (I admit of little initial difficulties, but the experience was fine overall). On the final stage I got a report of my month's budget. Nice to see the positive result on the paper at least. :wink:

The budgeting tool would not only allow you to store your financial data but would also provide you with a printable report, which you can maintain in a file. What's more? It allows you to prepare a budget not only for months but for the quarters and also for the entire year in advance.

Has anyone else checked it?

Thanks,
SC

P.S. Thanks to the Debtcc team for this effort. :)

I have often read in the various financial sites that altering the figures in your budget would let you have different perspectives to your financial situation. Before you have to re-calculate the entire thing after adjusting the figures, which was not only time consuming but also troublesome for people like me, who aren't good with numbers. But the Debtcc budgeting tool would do the job for you by generating different reports even for slightest adjustments . So you can compare your budget from different angle and then decide.

Submitted by SC on Mon, 05/24/2010 - 03:28

SC

( Posts: 3937 | Credits: )