Skip to main content
index page

How do you go through your day ?

Submitted by on Wed, 06/02/2010 - 06:37
Credits:
[Donate]

From the time I'm up and running til I hit the bed I am constantly overwhelm with all the debt. I just have too many things on my plate. Changing career, law suit, debts, possible foreclosure with the bank etc.. And I hate my current job. I hate it so bad that some times thinking about it makes me sick, mentally and physically.

I feel so negative in life , hate cooking, eating, and all the other hundred things one has to do every day.

This is effecting my marriage life. What should I do ?

ben

Sounds like you have a lot of anxiety. If you feel you need it, ask your doctor for an anti-anxiety med for the time being. I know it sounds trite, but you can only deal with what you can control. Each day focus on what you can do to make your situation better. Take one day at a time. Perhaps you can find a support group in your area. When negative thoughts start intruding, just tell yourself there's nothing I can do about that today. Try not to let all this interfere with your relationships. They should be your refuge right now. Perhaps you can find an on-line debt support group, much like a bipolar or depression support group - just to vent. and you might pray to St. Jude to guide you. (if you believe in the saints).

Don't let these hard times destroy you. Don't let them take you down.

Submitted by aubrey on Wed, 06/02/2010 - 07:26

aubrey

( Posts: 1203 | Credits: )

LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO LIVE LIKE THAT, FIRST i THINK MAYBE YOU NEED SOME PHYSCHOLOGICAL HELP, AND THEN MAYBE YOU COULD BE MORE POSITIVE, BELIEVE ME i AM 65 YEARS OLD AND HAVE BEEN THROUGH IT MANY TIMES AND IT IS NO SHAME TO ASK FOR HELP WHEN YOU NEED IT. GOD BLESS YOU and keep on keeping on

Submitted by on Wed, 06/02/2010 - 07:30

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

This was me a year ago. No matter how much I made, it all went to CC's. I thought I could never let everybody down by failing to pay the bills....thought my wife might leave and on and on. The reality is when I quit paying everything I immediately felt better and more in control AND less anxious. My wife totally understands and rather than leaving me, she is looking forward to how much better things will be out from the monthly payments. In addition, I found out the cc's really couldnt do much to me if I did not pay. So they called. And on the rare occasion when they were rude, I advised them they were not going to treat me in that manner and hung up. Most were very helpful.

So, make your plan and get on with it. With the first missed payment, when you realize the sky is NOT falling, you will feel better. And with each settlement, it is like a huge accomplishment.

Hang in there.

Submitted by dantheman on Wed, 06/02/2010 - 13:07

dantheman

( Posts: 860 | Credits: )

Its kind of hard not be stress when bank accelerates your payment demanding $200,000 in 10 days. But, on the other hand many of you are correct. I should relax and spend more quality time with my partner.

The day my debt settlement issue is solve than I will feel free .

Thank you for the support.

Submitted by on Wed, 06/02/2010 - 19:48

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )