Skip to main content
index page

having a weird problem with website

Submitted by bastoops on Tue, 08/24/2010 - 21:50
Credits:
[Donate]

heres the deal, i'm sure its somthing simple and easily fixable, but when i go to any forums the page is stuck on an older date, some from june, some from early august, i came across one from 2005 haha. i've tried to refresh the page but it still stays the same. i've logged out and logged back in, but nothing seems to be working. what do i need to do to be able to view current post again? any help is appriciated. thanks.

It's working fine here bastoop. Sometimes old threads get updated when new posts are made. It may also happen due to a change in the thread sorting order. Can you please send us a screen shot of what you are seeing via mail at [email]jason@debtconsolidationcare.com[/email]

Jason

Submitted by Jason on Wed, 08/25/2010 - 02:50

Jason

( Posts: 2430 | Credits: )

yeah still having the problem. but if i just use the "post since last visit" link then it will allow me to see all the new post. its only when i click on a specific forum. i'm thinking it might have somthing to do with my browser, i'm going to try and update it and see if that will work. i will keep you updated. thanks again.

Submitted by bastoops on Thu, 09/09/2010 - 08:41

bastoops

( Posts: 353 | Credits: )