Skip to main content
index page

Your Help Is Needed Again!

Submitted by Shazzers on Wed, 11/17/2010 - 09:30
Credits:
[Donate]

Hi everyone, one of our valued members is having an urgent financial crisis and we need to help her! I understand that all of us are counting our pennies but if there is anyway you could all spare a few dollars to help her by donating some of your points she would truly appreciate it. PLEASE!

I won't go into her personal crisis (that is up to her), but know that it's very urgent!

Make point donations to OhioGal1, she is in need of help, it's an emergency situation!

C'mon peoples, where's the community spirit! Ohiogal has provided help to a lot of the members here, now it's our turn to help her! I happen to know this is an emergency situation and she needs all the donations she can get, any little bit will help. Now that I have accumulated a few more points I am going to donate them to her, PLEASE help her!

Submitted by Shazzers on Fri, 11/19/2010 - 08:12

Shazzers

( Posts: 17344 | Credits: )

No need to thank me Shazzers. I know how it feels to be in such situations. OhioGal, I have sent my cousin to send you the cash to the address provided by you. He will come back late evening. I will send you a PM once I get the confirmation from him that he has sent it. I hope it reaches you as fast as possible.

Submitted by paulcahill80 on Fri, 11/19/2010 - 10:00

paulcahill80

( Posts: 2359 | Credits: )

how do you donate? I dont have much but they are for Ohiogal

Submitted by bingonut on Fri, 11/19/2010 - 13:17

bingonut

( Posts: 1428 | Credits: )