Skip to main content
index page

Keep your fingers crossed for me

Submitted by puddlejmpr on Wed, 11/12/2008 - 19:57
Credits:
[Donate]

2 weeks ago I filed out an application to the company my hubby works for. Well they called today :D I have an interview Friday afternoon!!! Hubby thought I got it because of him :x well that isn't so, because the girl didn't put it together. There were 500 apps. accepted for 20 jobs and I was one of the ones they called :D The only thing that sucks is that it would be a 45 min. drive to work.It's not at the same plant that hubby works at. But it would be for a VERY stable company that is expanding all their plants in my state. The company I work for now I really don't see too much going on. With the economy the way it is, people will stick with the lawn mowers and snow blowers they have right now. The orders are way down right now. I would expect them to start laying off real soon as their busy season is almost over.

Plus could you say a quick prayer for my daughter. She has surgery last Friday. She had an enlarged lymph node removed from her neck. Ohhh does it look gross right now. But now she has pocket forming in the back of her throat that is filling up with fluid. She may have to go back in for surgery. We should find out sometime tomorrow ( I hope). But we did get the news back that there was nothing wrong with the lymph node, no cancer cells :D Thats a good thing.

I will let you all know what happens on both things.

Thank you :hug:

OMG yes i will say a prayer for your daughter.good luck with the interview as well my friend.

Submitted by paulmergel on Thu, 11/13/2008 - 05:32

paulmergel

( Posts: 15514 | Credits: )

God I hope so :? It just looks all black n blue and now a nice shade of yellow lol. Plus she had to go to church Sunday morning and had to stand up in front of everybody she was so embarrassed. Then Monday alot of people went up to my hubby and asked what happened to her and he told them I hit her :shock: How nice huh? lol. They knew it wasn't true :lol:

It just looks so gross because the stiches are on the inside :? There are only 2 knots on the outside. eeewwwww :?

I have seen some pretty gross stuff also and it healed up really good. My son cut his ear in half when he fell into a firepit a few years back. And even though it took 8 people to hold him down while they were stiching it up, you would never know that he did that looking at his ear today.

Submitted by puddlejmpr on Thu, 11/13/2008 - 16:36

puddlejmpr

( Posts: 1634 | Credits: )

Thanks so much everyone!!!!!

The interview went great!!! We talked for an hour and a half :shock: The job is mine as long as I pass the background check. I know I should pass it. Unless they don't like my CR :? But it is offering a starting pay of $5 more per hour than I am making now :D Now I can't wait until they get the info back :?

Submitted by puddlejmpr on Fri, 11/14/2008 - 14:07

puddlejmpr

( Posts: 1634 | Credits: )

[quote=puddlejmpr]God I hope so It just looks all black n blue and now a nice shade of yellow lol. Plus she had to go to church Sunday morning and had to stand up in front of everybody she was so embarrassed. Then Monday alot of people went up to my hubby and asked what happened to her and he told them I hit her How nice huh? lol. They knew it wasn't true

It just looks so gross because the stiches are on the inside There are only 2 knots on the outside. eeewwwww[/quote]

Tell her I said not to sweat it. Just gives her a little character, is all. :wink:

Submitted by unclewulf on Fri, 11/14/2008 - 15:46

unclewulf

( Posts: 3172 | Credits: )