Skip to main content
index page

Tania

Submitted by puddlejmpr on Mon, 11/24/2008 - 00:53
Credits:
[Donate]

Tania, I just wanted to thank you for all of your kind words during this time of sorrow for our family. I can't say enough how thoughtful and caring you are. It really means a lot to me! You really are a godsend :hug:

Thank you!!!! :rose:

P.S. I posted this in public because the last time I was in here I read some posts that a guest wrote that hurt me because they were saying bad things about Tania. She really has a heart of gold and cares about everyone! I will NEVER believe any nasty posts or comments made towards our great friend!! She was there for me through the loss of a family member and she will ALWAYS be here with her prayers if anyone needs them.

puddlejmpr ~ I am sorry to hear about your loss. I have not been on here too much, so much going on with us lately, but wanted to express my sympathy.

I also agree with you in regards to Tania. She always has kind words and is always uplifting. She has a heart of gold and is such a wonderful inspiration for all of us. God Bless her!!! Those that have bad things to say about here, well they just don't know her like we do.

Submitted by 2nband on Mon, 11/24/2008 - 04:57

2nband

( Posts: 2277 | Credits: )

i too want to convey my sympathies.also tania is an angel who never has a bad word to say about anyone on the forum.if a troll has something to say pray i don't see it.the troll won't like my response to it.

Submitted by paulmergel on Mon, 11/24/2008 - 05:31

paulmergel

( Posts: 15514 | Credits: )

THANK YOU VERY MUCH DEAREST PUDDLE DANIELLE AND ALL
MY FRIENDS EITHER.
I'M NOT WORRIED WITH A BAD GUESTS RIGHT NOW TELLING LIES ABOUT ME OR ANY OTHER GREAT PEOPLE HERE BECAUSE
ENVY IS A TERRIBLE SIN AND SOME PEOPLE ARE VERY JELLOUS
OF ALL GREAT PEOPLE HERE OF DEBT CONSOLIDATION CARE FORUM.THIS FORUM IS A SUCCESS BECAUSE YOU HAVE HERE AN ARMY OF GUARDIAN ANGELS AND DEMONIAC PEOPLE ARE NOT INVITE TO BE HERE.
THANKS FRIENDS FOR BELIEVE IN ME AND I BELIEVE IN ALL MY FRIENDS HERE EITHER.
I'M VERY WORRIED BECAUSE I WANT TO VOTE FOR ALL OF YOU AGAIN IN THE HALL OF FAME AND I'M DOING A BIG MESS IN THE PUB DEAREST FRIENDS. :roll: 8) :lol:

Submitted by tsacgiv on Mon, 11/24/2008 - 07:33

tsacgiv

( Posts: 2106 | Credits: )