Skip to main content
index page

Which is the best free personal finance learning site and why?

Submitted by Vikas on Mon, 11/01/2010 - 21:23
Credits:
[Donate]

Several free personal finance learning sites have come up in the past few years. Which is the best free personal finance learning site according to you and why?

The Debt Consolidation Care can help get you on track. They will go over all your debts, see if they can consolidate them with your debtors. Usually they can settle for less than you owe. Then they find out what you can pay comfortably a month till your debts are paid off. It does away with all the harrassing phone calls, and gets the debtors off your back, and you can finally have peace of mind!

Submitted by Linda Solinski on Mon, 11/08/2010 - 07:49

Linda Solinski

( Posts: | Credits: )

The best site I have come across is debtconsolidationcaredotcom. When you search a phone number, Payday lender complaints, etc. on the internet debtconsolidationcaredotcom comes up. My first experience with this site produced outstanding results for me. Not only did I receive a refund from an illegal lender, they actually refunded too much. Before I came across this site I didn't know what to do or where to turn. This forum provides a lot of usual financial information for all aspects of financing. I have learned a lot about payday lenders, credit cards, check systems and just about any other finance question I've had. I visit this site regularly to see the new posts and to answer to those that I can.
Thank you Debt Consolidation Care for giving me the strength and power to fight back!
Buzzette

Submitted by Buzzette on Tue, 11/09/2010 - 14:08

Buzzette

( Posts: 401 | Credits: )

I believe that the mintdotcom is the best free personal finance learning site. They have 30 free eBooks to learn everything you want to know about personal finance. You can find it at: mintdotcom/blog/finance-core/30-free-ebooks-to-learn-everything-you-want-to-know-about-personal-finance/
They have topics on building wealth, banking basics, 66 ways to save money, how to get a mortgage, 401K plans, identity theft, and even on women and retirement. I know you will find this website resourceful.

Submitted by rjwebb26 on Wed, 11/10/2010 - 17:39

rjwebb26

( Posts: 6 | Credits: )

Debt Consiladation Care is the best site I have used.

They answer questions in a way that is understandable .

They give you all the tools to complete the task at hand.

My question was a complex one involving Identiy Theft and Fraud to my bank account.

The company prescribed a succesful plan of action for me .

Submitted by Charlina Hubbard on Tue, 11/16/2010 - 07:56

Charlina Hubbard

( Posts: | Credits: )

I have not utilized very many sites, as I have usually just researched laws and guidelines. Without sounding like a "suck up", I would nominate DCC as the best. The "by the members, for the members" atmosphere is outstanding. Support from those who have been there and understand. Without Judgment. Besides helping with issues on creditors, collections, and such, the site also offers budgeting tools, a multitude of information on money saving tips, investments, and on and on. This site has been a godsend to me, by helping me stay informed, updated, and knowledgeable.

Submitted by rvl_73 on Mon, 11/22/2010 - 10:31

rvl_73

( Posts: 154 | Credits: )

The best free personal finance learning site, which i mostly prefer, is justthrivedotcom & there is no doubt its absolutely free. The Justthrivedotcom is significantly different from other personal finance websites. You may call this website "Thrive".
Thrive provides you an your overall financial health score, its shows you how you financially fit. It also shows you score of each area & what to do for make improvement in your finance scoring. As well as you may create you monthly budget on the Thrive , so you can better understand where your money going & what is your the extra expenses, so you can keep better money control & you may save more money. Here spending Goals give you automatic goals and our action system lets you know how often you can do the things you want to do while still meeting your goals. Whether it is getting a better savings account or finding a credit card with a lower interest rate, Thrive recommends the very best places to grow your money and minimize your debt. It categorize your transactions. Thrive determines what interest rate you'll get on your loans by credit score estimate, because your credit score matters here, few more points will save you large money. On the thrive you may get some application like Get out of Debt, Pay off your debts so you may get smart tips to be debt free. The alerts system give reminders to you when bills are due, balances are low, and if we see suspicious activity on your account. Now you can avoid bank fees and keep your money safe and where it belongs. Thrive will take care of your personal finance & it will make you smart in personal finance.
So don't waste your time & just sign up free for Justthrivedotcom.
Thanks.

Submitted by Chandrashekhar on Thu, 11/25/2010 - 08:42

Chandrashekhar

( Posts: 73 | Credits: )