Share post
member profile picture

I moved to Kansas and am liveing in Goodland KS and want to get my license when I went into the motor vehicles office in Colby KS they said Colorado had a hold on my license what do I do AND HOW DO I GET THIS HOLD OFF?

You are on a forum for helping people get out of debt.. I would recommend contacting the DMV where you lived in Colorado and find out why they have a hold on your license and see what you have to do to have it removed..

Sub: #1 posted on Sat, 04/27/2013 - 14:45

HelpinAZ HelpinAZ
(Posts: 1873 | Credits: )

More information
  • Files must be less than 500 MB.
  • Allowed file types: txt pdf jpg jpeg png.

Page loaded in 0.759 seconds.