Skip to main content
index page

collectionstopper.com

Submitted by FloridaRon on Tue, 11/11/2008 - 13:37
Credits:
[Donate]

Guys, do not use this "law firm" or let anyone you know use it. They are unprofessional, immature, and just plain awful!

They handled my case against Legal Mediation Practice last year. The debt that was part of the cause of the lawsuit is now being collected on by another CA. I called them this morning and could not get a straight answer to a question I had regarding the settlement. I was yelled at by one of his staff, hung up on, then I called back 3 times and she picked up the phone and hung it up again (obviously looking at the caller ID). I e-mailed the attorney and he advised, via E-mail without speaking with me at all, that he is siding with his staff; the overall tone of his e-mail was condescending and rude.

So if he treats clients like that, I would hate for anyone else to go through what I did. So, please stay away from him and find another attorney.

Mods if this violates the TOS, please delete it.

They weren't open today. Veteran's Day.

Not sure what to complain about, though. I don't think there's a lot they can do about bad behavior of the staff and attorney. I'm going to try calling them back tomorrow, though, and see what they say.

I do question the settlement now, though. The fact they were unwilling to answer a simple question regarding it, then the attorney completely blowing me off like that tends to make me very suspicious. But I signed it, so there's not a lot I can do at this point.

I did go ahead and fax a copy of the settlement to the new CA, along with the contact information of the attorney at collectionstopper.com, and told the new CA to take it up with him or Il-Legal Mediation Mal-Practice because as far as I was concerned the account is PIF.

They can go pound sand.

And I've been sick with a stomach virus the past two days, so I really didn't need all this aggravation when I already feel like crap.

Excuse the pun.

Submitted by FloridaRon on Tue, 11/11/2008 - 15:31

FloridaRon

( Posts: 1190 | Credits: )