Skip to main content
index page

I tried to post a question in a forum

Submitted by on Sat, 01/13/2007 - 11:01
Credits:
[Donate]

Hi, I tried to post a question in a forum and it said I was banned from the forum. I've never even been to this site before.

Thanks
Craig

My cat, Buddy got hurt about one month ago. He came inside from being out all night and was limping, badly, and it looked as if his bone might be out of place because you could (and still can) feel his bone above his right leg when he stood up. I have very little money and can't afford to take him to the local vet....He is still limping, losing muscle mass from the injured leg, and only using three legs now--but he seems to be happy and normal otherwise. However I do not want him to have to live that way, and I need help as to where to find a place I can take him to get fixed and be able to afford it. PLEASE HELP ASAP!!!! Thanks.

Submitted by on Mon, 09/08/2008 - 12:20

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

I am so sorry to hear about your cat. Have you tried to call your vet and explain the situation and see if they can make a payment plan for you? They only thing I can think of is call around and ask different vets. Or you could take him to a no kill shelter but then they would fix his leg, but you wouldn't get him back. I know it is a hard decision. I am going through almost the same thing with my 16 year old cat. The vet wants over $1000 to remove a cyst, and they cannot even tell me that he will make it through the surgery because of his age. So instead of paying them for a office visit everyother day I have been draining it myself.

You have to make a decision soon because if you wait too long he will probably end up losing the leg. You and Buddy are in my prayers that you will get help soon.

Submitted by puddlejmpr on Tue, 09/09/2008 - 06:38

puddlejmpr

( Posts: 1634 | Credits: )