Share post
member profile picture
Posts: 2
Credits: 0

I need an address for US Fast Cash. Have searched and can't seem to find one.

I have 2 addresses: 2533 N. Carson St., St 5436
Carson City, Nevada 89706
I sent to this address and received certified card was returned signed.

Another address: 198 S Eights Tribes Trl
Miami, OK 74355
I sent a letter revoking auto debits from my account and told them to mark paid in full and want a refund. They responded that account was still owing and if I filed a complaint they would do likewise. This was first part of Dec. I filed complaints, and have heard nothing from them. But my account is closed and they cannot debit any amount from account.
Hope this helps.

Sub: #1 posted on Sun, 01/28/2007 - 13:56

md9158558 md9158558

(Posts: 6 | Credits: )


Sub: #2 posted on Sat, 03/03/2007 - 11:49


i need the address for us

Sub: #3 posted on Sat, 04/09/2011 - 12:41


Check out the above post by MD. You'll find the contact details of US FastCash mentioned in it.

Sub: #4 posted on Mon, 04/11/2011 - 03:19

Anna Sweeting Anna Sweeting

(Posts: 1827 | Credits: )

More information
  • Files must be less than 500 MB.
  • Allowed file types: txt pdf jpg jpeg png.

Page loaded in 0.700 seconds.